23 Beach Parade
Surfers Paradise 4217
Sold By Rob Lamb at Auction
Wed 22 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Family Entertainer Close to the Beach. This rare four-bedroom family home sits on a 405m2 block between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, only a few hundred meters from the sand and surf.
Recently renovated in 2019, this modern beach style residence promotes both lifestyle and luxury.
The ultimate entertainer, with a light-filled open plan living, dining and kitchen extending out through glass bi-fold doors to a timber deck covered alfresco. Indulge in a sun-kissed tropical pool surrounded by a lush low maintenance garden, the perfect place to cool off and enjoy lazy summer days.
When the party's over, kick back and relax upstairs in your own retreat, with a generous master bedroom complete with ensuite and private balcony.
As there are very few free-standing homes beachside of the Gold Coast Highway, these properties are highly sought-after, especially for permanent residences or holiday homes with the option to rent out or short-term holiday let.
- 405sqm, fully fenced, four-bedroom, two-bathroom, two-car off-street parking;
- Open plan layout providing ample room for the entire family to enjoy;
- Large covered deck overlooking the pool ideal for entertaining;
- Stone top kitchen with large breakfast bar, quality appliances;
- Beautifully renovated, near new residence (early 2019); Low maintenance
- Fully ducted air conditioning system; home security system, automatic gate;
- Storage room for bikes, surfboards and beach gear;
- Short 2-minute walk to the beach & cafe; Light rail station only 100m away;
- Quiet street in a convenient location;
In a central location on a quiet street with easy access to the Gold Coast Light Rail. A two-minute walk from patrolled beaches and an abundance of restaurants, cafes, shops and entertainment. A six-minute drive to Surfers Paradise State School, Broadbeach State school and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. Inspect this property anytime, anywhere via the virtual tour link.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $2853.15 per year