23 King Arthurs Court
Sovereign Islands 4216
Stately Sovereign Islands Compound with Coastal Views
Experience Sovereign Islands living at its finest from this blue-chip compound where sweeping views extend across the beautiful Broadwater to South Stradbroke Island and the city skyline.
Occupying a 705m2 parcel with 19.7m of direct Broadwater frontage, the stately double-storey house guarantees a life of luxury best suited to a large family with a love of entertaining.
Underpinned by a solid concrete construction, lofty ceilings, ornamental columns and swathes of glazing champion a sense of grandeur throughout palatial, sun-drenched interiors.
Multiple open and private living zones lie across the two grand levels, while stone benchtops and Miele appliances add to the appeal of a modern kitchen. The peaceful master suite, which features a waterfront Juliet balcony, is just one of five deluxe ensuite bedrooms.
A generous open-air balcony takes in elevated coastal panoramas from the top level, while a covered entertaining area is well-appointed on the waterfront along with an infinity-edge pool.
- Grand family home holding prestigious position on the Sovereign Islands
- 705m2 block with 19.7m of direct Broadwater frontage
- Views of the Broadwater, South Stradbroke Island, Surfers Paradise skyline
- Double-storey concrete construction
- Fully-tiled infinity-edge pool overlooking water
- Covered waterfront patio plus large open-air balcony with slate tiles
- Columns, soaring ceilings, extensive glazing and timber accents throughout
- Kitchen has Miele appliances including oven, four-burner gas cooktop and dishwasher, double sink, push-to-open cabinets, and stone benchtops
- Open main living and dining area has study nook and access to covered patio
- Master suite has walk-in robe, Juliet balcony and ensuite with double vanity
- Four additional bedrooms with ensuites; all have walk-in robes
- Upper-level living area has balcony access
- Media room with bifold wooden shutters
- Double garage with epoxy flooring and extra storage space
- Large gated driveway provides secure parking for additional cars
- Gated vehicle and pedestrian access with intercom
- Alarm system plus four security cameras
Sovereign Islands is an exclusive northern Gold Coast enclave offering 24-hour security, excellent boating and absolute privacy. King Arthurs Park is an easy 280m stroll, while Paradise Point Parklands, which feature a playground, exercise equipment, volleyball nets, barbecues, and open grassed areas, are within an easy walk or cycle. Paradise Point cafes and restaurants are only a 5-minute drive, while Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club is a 15-minute drive. Reach the heart of the Gold Coast in 30 minutes, and Brisbane in less than an hour.
Secure a prestigious Sovereign Islands address – contact William Sarti 0416 808 454.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
23 King Arthurs Court Sovereign Islands
- Air Conditioning
- Ocean Views
- Security Access
- Security System
- Water Rates - $2420 per quarter