23 Ocean Grove
Sold by Troy Dowker
Ripe For Restoration - Superb Panoramic Ocean Outlook. Ripe for refurbishment and restore this home to its former glory. Perched above the seaside village of Currumbin, this rare property presents some of the most iconic oceanic views on the southern Gold Coast plus dual street frontage.
Maximising the block's superb north-east orientation and elevation, the residence offers multiple vantage points. A panoramic outlook captures Currumbin's famous surf beaches and Creek, Lacey's Lane, Palm Beach, Burleigh and onwards to the glittering Surfers Paradise skyline.
Privately set back from the road, this tranquil holding is the true definition of 'nature's best home among the gum trees' with an abundance of sunlight and sea breezes.
Creative vision can breathe fresh life back into this solid brick and tile residence, there is scope to modernise and add value with this blue-chip elevated location. Set back privately, the house is designed over four levels with suspended slab and features hardwood timber stairwells, exposed brick interiors and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Dual street frontage affords backyard access via Thrower Drive and it's an easy stroll to Currumbin Creek, local restaurants and cafes for a coffee, meal and paddleboard hire. Or an early morning surf at the Alley or an afternoon hit of tennis with friends.
- Located within the exclusive enclave of Currumbin Hills;
- Proximity to Currumbin still water estuary, Alley surf break, beach and village;
- Private 564m2 block, moments from Currumbin Creek and Currumbin Beach;
- Dual street frontage to both Ocean Grove and Thrower Drive;
- Upper-level bedrooms boast ocean views and balcony access;
- Views from north-east facing deck or balcony on each level;
- Master bedroom features an ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Separate quarters to use as a studio, granny flat or rent on Airbnb;
- Light-filled interiors across four levels and an open plan kitchen;
- Combination of timber flooring, tiles and plantation shutters;
- Double lock-up garage and additional storage;
- Split cycle air-conditioning;
- Minutes from Currumbin Primary and Palm Beach Currumbin High School.
Ideally located on the southern Gold Coast, Currumbin is favoured for its laidback beachside lifestyle and world-famous surfing beaches. Currumbin Creek and Currumbin Alley are the go-to hotspot for stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, surfing and swimming. Gold Coast Airport is only 7 minutes' drive away and you can walk to trendy cafes, bars, restaurants and Currumbin Surf Lifesaving Club.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
23 Ocean Grove Currumbin
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Water Views
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $2522.94 per year