23205/21 Elizabeth Avenue
Luxurious Oracle Skyhome
Fri 28 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Within the first few steps of entering this luxury 32nd floor Oracle apartment every person says 'wow, this view is amazing!'. All living areas and bedrooms are framed with floor to ceiling glass highlighting those picture-perfect ocean, city and hinterland panoramas from Coolangatta and beyond. Occupying this prime corner position allows for unobstructed sunrise to sunset vistas in all directions from inside or out on the wraparound balcony.
This apartment is highly sought after as it has the largest floorplan of all the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments in Oracle. Enjoy a living space comfortable enough for either permanent occupancy or extended holiday stays; sold fully furnished and styled by Noble House with quality fixtures throughout the light and bright open plan living, dining and kitchen zone. Residents have access to all the Oracle resort style facilities including the private owners lounge.
- Luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with Gold Coast city skyline views;
- Positioned on the 32nd floor; sold fully furnished with quality Noble House package
- 'G' floorplan is 150sqm, the largest 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom floorplan in Oracle;
- Prime corner position with wraparound balcony ideal for entertaining;
- Kitchen with Miele appliances, open plan light-filled living and dining zone;
- Master bedroom with huge walk-in robe and sleek ensuite with luxurious deep bath;
- Guest bedroom with built-in robes, serviced by the second main bathroom;
- Separate laundry and all the quality furnishings currently presented;
- Single car space located close to the elevator and storage, pet friendly building
- Investment options include short term holiday let or permanent rental.
Peppers Onsite Amenities:
- Onsite amenities include a heated pool and spa plus sauna and separate steam room;
- Two separate BBQ areas, one with Teppanyaki cooking facilities;
- 1000m2 (approx.) of Zen gardens with Tai Chi lawn and herb garden;
- Executive owners lounge with temperature-controlled wine room and private wine lockers;
- Well-equipped gymnasium, security and CCTV surveillance.
Positioned in the heart of Broadbeach, it's just a short stroll to patrolled beaches, popular bars and eateries as well as moments from Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Star Casino and Gold Coast Convention Centre. The light rail is just 100m away, 25 minutes to the Gold Coast airport and an easy one hour drive south of Brisbane. For lock and leave, low maintenance living or investment purposes, there's nothing better. Arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2102 per year
- Water Rates - $2144 per year