2326 Cressbrook Drive
Hope Island 4212
Sold by Sam Guo, Julia Kuo & William Sarti Prior to Auction
Sat 18 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Grand Waterfront Entertainer in Exclusive Community.
Perched overlooking a calm waterway within Hope Island Resort's exclusive Gracemere Estate, this sprawling two-storey house promises a life of unrivalled leisure on the northern Gold Coast.
The beautifully maintained entertainer sits centre stage atop a prime 977m2 block with 18.4m of wide water frontage within the private and secure gated community.
Enter through grand double timber doors where soaring ceilings amplify a sense of space throughout the open kitchen, dining and living area. Sliders feature across two sides, encouraging natural light and gentle breezes to filter in.
Expansive balconies provide additional space to unwind across the top floor, while a choice of poolside alfresco areas can be fully enclosed to guarantee waterside outdoor dining and entertaining, no matter the weather.
Seven generous bedrooms and two offices are spread across the home's two levels, providing a large family with plenty of spaces to rest, relax, and work in peace. The deluxe master suite and its expansive private balcony are perfectly positioned looking out over wide water.
A swimming pool and grassed areas invite children and pets to play, while the pontoon tempts mornings fishing before loading up and launching a boat for time spent cruising open water.
Settle straight into a life of peace, security and leisure, or enhance the home's solid foundations with a modern renovation that suits your personal style.
- Sprawling 977m2 block with 18.4m frontage to wide waterway
- Secure location inside Hope Island Resort's prestigious Gracemere Estate
- Grand double-storey house has been well maintained
- On market for first time in almost 14 years
- Secure estate with gated entry and intercom, back to base alarm monitoring and 24-hour roaming security
- Multiple all-weather entertaining areas can be enclosed
- Choice of private and shared balconies throughout
- Light-filled open kitchen, dining and living zone with water views and outdoor access
- Kitchen has four-burner electric cooktop, Fisher and Paykel appliances, double sink, and bench seating
- Butler's pantry has sink, four-burner gas cooktop, Smeg microwave and Ilve rangehood
- Deluxe master suite has generous private waterfront balcony, large walk-in robe, and ensuite with spa bath, double vanity, and private shower and toilet
- Six additional bedrooms over two levels; three have ensuites; three have balcony access
- One ground-level and one upper-level office
- All bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles; additional powder room with private toilet
- Laundry has access to external drying court
- Double garage with storage room and additional space and access for golf buggy
- Alarm system plus Oricom intercom
- Ducted air conditioning throughout; solar power system
Secure and private inside Hope Island Resort, Gracemere Estate offers residents a safe and leisurely northern Gold Coast lifestyle. Enjoy exclusive use of the resort's amenities, and explore the boutique shopping and dining options on offer at Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island Marina. Boundless boating opportunities await nearby, while golfing enthusiasts will relish proximity to three championship golf courses. Proximity to the M1 opens up access to the Gold Coast's leading beaches and private schools, and the many attractions of Brisbane.
Secure this paragon of waterfront entertaining within a secure northern Gold Coast estate – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310, Julia Kuo 0402 668 885 or William Sarti 0416 808 454.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.