233 The Panorama
- 4.54 hectares
Sold by Brad Coyne, Sam Guo & Julia Kuo
Mon 27 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Palm Springs-inspired Hinterland Estate with Mesmerising Views.
Enjoy unmatched panoramic coastal views from this tri-level mansion crowning a sprawling 4.5ha hinterland estate in Tallai.
Step through mediaeval-style doors to unlock a Palm Springs-inspired oasis, where striking architectural highlights compete to draw the eye away from mesmerising views.
A recent renovation has brought a Californian vibe to the original Mediterranean-style with interiors elevated by natural blue gum timber floors, handcrafted stone and timber batten walls and bespoke pendant lighting.
Columns and on-trend arches add a touch of elegance and romance, while floor to ceiling glazing and large skylights capture natural light - and endless panoramas - throughout five deluxe bedrooms and multiple living spaces.
A true entertainer's home, sliders open to refreshing breezes and a choice of private and shared outdoor balconies and terraces, where warm evening soirees can be held against the backdrop of the twinkling city skyline.
Surrounded by terraced gardens, native trees and shrubs, this private and peaceful estate offers the chance to enjoy a true tree-change in luxury surroundings.
- Elevated estate across 4.5ha with north-facing outlook over the hinterland, city skyline and ocean
- Beautifully renovated tri-level home of solid concrete construction surrounded by mature terraced gardens
- Standout features including original spiral staircase with white wrought iron railings, Sydney blue gum timber flooring, soapstone tiles, curved glazing, hand-cut stone and timber batten walls, decorative cornicing, columns and archways, bespoke pendant lighting
- Wraparound partially-covered entertaining terrace on the ground floor and an array or balconies on the upper levels
- Large pool area with podium, raised decking, built-in seating, gas BBQ area
- Formal dining and sitting room has balcony access
- Entertainer's kitchen with large island, caesarstone benchtops, kit kat mosaic tile splashback, Miele appliances including two ovens, microwave, gas and induction cooktops, dishwasher, double sink, servery to balcony, large butlers pantry and separate wine room
- Additional kitchen on ground floor with access to terrace and pool area
- Deluxe master suite with Juliette balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite with free-standing bath
- Four additional oversized bedrooms; three with ensuites; one with Juliette balcony
- Main bathroom plus powder room
- Top-floor retreat with private balcony, plus ground-floor executive study
- Games room with wood fireplace, built-in bar, three Vintec wine fridges
- Fully equipped gym with steam room, mirror wall and sink
- Large laundry with storage and external drying court
- Double garage with epoxy flooring plus additional parking on driveway; separate second driveway offering acreage access
- Two 36,000L rainwater tanks and dam with pump for irrigation; dual hot water system
- Paradox security system, back-to-base alarm and security cameras
- Daikin ducted and split-cycle air conditioning throughout
Highly sought-after, Tallai offers residents serenity and space without compromising on proximity to beaches, schools and city conveniences. Reach Tallai Country Golf Club by car in 4 minutes, or Miami Beach in less than 25 minutes. Drive 6.4km for weekly grocery shops at Mudgeeraba Village, or 7.5km for Robina Town Centres' large selection of shopping and dining options. The M1 is nearby to take you north or south, while Gold Coast Airport can be reached in less than half an hour. Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School are within a 10-minute drive, and the address lies in the catchment for Mudgeeraba State School and Robina State High School.
Inspect to experience the tranquillity of this unrivalled hinterland paradise – contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866, Sam Guo on 0423 064 310 or Julia Kuo on 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: This home is going to auction and as per the Queensland Property Occupations Act 2014 s214, s215 and s216, it is illegal to disclose a price guide including a price range, price estimate, our opinion on price, what the seller wants or what the seller will sell for. The maximum penalty for doing so is $74,439. Price guides can influence the market and or be misleading and the maximum penalty for bait or misleading advertising is $10,000,000 for a corporation and $500,000 for an individual. Therefore, Kollosche will not publish, offer or disclose any price guide. This property may be filtered by price for website functionality purposes only
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- City Views
- 3 Phase Power