2334 Cressbrook Drive
Hope Island 4212
Sold By Sam Guo, Julia Kuo and William Sarti
Tue 18 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Grand Family Entertainer in Gracemere Estate.
Sprawled across an immaculate 1,412m2 block in Hope Island Resort's exclusive Gracemere Estate, this family compound delivers a supreme standard of waterfront living.
The palatial property benefits from 51.9m of wide water frontage on a private inlet off Coomera River, with its north-westerly aspect giving up views of the rolling hinterland.
Inside, soaring ceilings and first-class finishes combine with organic materials and natural light to strike a perfect balance between luxury and warmth over two capacious storeys. Rest and recuperate in one of five grand bedrooms, all with ensuites, including a deluxe waterfront master retreat with a wet bar and private balcony.
Multiple living and dining spaces are spread across the ground floor and incorporate a luxury media room offering a true cinematic experience.
The house is surrounded by manicured gardens and swathes of lush flat grass with a number of covered and alfresco entertaining zones, inviting you to play host by the water no matter the weather.
Sip a cool drink in the resort-style pool and spa, or set off in the boat for a day spent exploring the waterways, with bridgeless ocean access. A basement garage provides plenty of space to safely store up to six land and water toys.
- Sprawling 1,412m2 block with 51.9m frontage to a peaceful Coomera River inlet
- Quiet cul-de-sac in Hope Island Resort's exclusive Gracemere Estate
- Grand family mansion of 947m2 set over two levels
- North-west aspect captures views across water to the hinterland
- Secure estate with gated entry and intercom, back to base alarm monitoring and 24-hour roaming security
- Lap pool and spa, plus 12m pontoon with power and water
- Several covered and alfresco entertaining zones
- Open kitchen, dining and sitting space with water outlook and outdoor access; adjoining wet bar with a servery
- Kitchen has Franke six-burner gas cooktop and Gaggenau appliances, butler's pantry, cold room, double sink and island bench with storage and seating
- Separate living plus formal dining space; additional top-floor sitting room
- Five bedrooms with walk-in robes and ensuites; three have private balconies and water views; ground-level bedroom has outdoor access
- Palatial master suite has private waterfront balcony, wet bar, walk-in wardrobe with make-up vanity, and ensuite with free-standing bath, double shower and double vanity
- Office with built-in storage and plantation shutters
- Additional bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles; laundry with storage and outdoor access
- Basement garage has space for six cars plus storage
- Ducted air-conditioning plus abundance of storage throughout
Hope Island Resort's exclusive Gracemere Estate delivers residents an ideal hassle-free, private and secure northern Gold Coast lifestyle. Nearby Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island Marina offer dining and boutique shopping options, and residents also have access to three championship golf courses, boundless boating opportunities and exclusive use of the resort's amenities. Prestige schools are conveniently located, and the estate's close proximity to the M1 opens up the benefits of the southern Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Secure your ticket to peace, privacy, and resort-style living on the northern Gold Coast – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310, Julia Kuo 0402 668 885 and William Sarti 0416 808 454.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.