24 Saint Martin Place
Clear Island Waters 4226
SOLD BY TAYLOR KLEINBERG
Wed 6 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Family Entertainer Offering Idyllic Waterfront Lifestyle
Method of sale: Sold post Auction
Marketing campaign: Print, Digital and Targeted Local
OFI Attendees: 38
Number of Written Offers: 5
Days on Market: 40
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Taylor Kleinberg on 0447 466 177.
Aptly named 'The Lake House', this inviting double-storey home promises a leisurely waterfront lifestyle from a quiet cul-de-sac near to Main River.
Extensions and renovations have achieved the full potential of the stately entertainer, which looks out across a wide waterway to verdant pasture from atop an oversized 934m2* block.
In-ground lights, a tranquil water feature and grand 5.2m* ceiling unite for a striking first impression in the entry foyer, where water views immediately draw the eye. Chic plantation shutters and a fresh coat of paint elevate the modern appeal of the bright and airy interior.
A waterfront master suite, positioned to capture glimpses of the Surfers Paradise skyline, is the stand-out among six spacious bedrooms. Further accommodating a large family are a host of separate living zones, including a lounge, retreat and fully-equipped media room.
The considered design of the gourmet kitchen allows you to socialise as you prepare meals. A fireplace grants the main living area a cosy ambience through the winter months, while bifold doors facilitate refreshing breezes and effortless indoor-outdoor entertaining come summer.
Featuring built-in cooking facilities, the outdoor dining area is the ideal setting for lively gatherings by the water. Tropical palm trees provide shade to a lagoon-style pool that faces north for day-long sun, while boating enthusiasts will relish a well-appointed pontoon.
- Double-storey waterfront house ideal for family and entertaining
- North-facing 934m2* block with 25.5m* of frontage
- Wide and peaceful waterway opposite green paddock; easy access to Main River
- Secluded cul-de-sac in well-appointed, family-friendly suburb
- Extended and renovated by current owners; plantation shutters and fresh paint throughout; flooring is a mix of practical tiles, hardwood timber and soft carpet
- Pontoon with power, water, lights, winch and two jet ski docks
- Solar-heated, lagoon-style saltwater pool surrounded by mature palm trees; glass pool fencing
- Partially-covered waterfront entertaining area features outdoor kitchen with Electrolux gas cooktop, rangehood, sink, mirrored splashback; connected to balcony off living area
- Covered porch and glass front door; grand entry foyer with soaring 5.2m* ceiling, feature pendant light, in-floor lights and immediate water views
- Tranquil water features at entry and in kitchen
- Open living, dining and kitchen area has gas fireplace, water views and bifold doors to outdoor entertaining
- Kitchen has dual ovens, 90cm* gas cooktop, Blanco rangehood, Vintec wine fridge, sink, concealed walk-in pantry, small island with storage plus large island with storage and seating; granite benchtops
- Butler's pantry with dishwasher, double sink and storage
- Separate lounge and media rooms are each closed off to general living areas by double doors
- Media room with screen, Epson projector, built-in surround sound and bifold doors to front yard
- Lounge has built-in robes and surround sound; peaceful study
- Waterfront master suite has walk-in robe, balcony access and Surfers Paradise skyline glimpses; ensuite has free-standing bath with ceiling-mounted bath filler, large walk-in shower with rain and hand-held heads, dual vanity and private toilet
- Five additional bedrooms with built-in robes; two occupy a dedicated guest wing along with a sitting area and bathroom; one has ensuite and balcony access; one is conveniently located on the ground-floor
- Main ground-floor bathroom has walk-in shower, vanity and toilet
- Each bathroom and ensuite has floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Laundry has storage and access to external drying court
- Secure double carport; gated pedestrian access
- Paradox alarm system; Videoman intercom system
- Ducted air conditioning throughout; solar power system
- Fully-fenced property with flat front lawn
This address is enviably located in a quiet cul-de-sac of Clear Island Waters, a central and family-friendly suburb favoured for its proximity to conveniences. Q Super Centre is within 3.5km, and the world-class retail precinct of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is less than 5km away. A choice of golf clubs surround the home, while the heart of Broadbeach offers patrolled surf, cafes, fine dining and entertainment options, including The Star, within 6km. Well-appointed for families, the address sits in the catchment for Broadbeach State School and Merrimac State High School, and offers easy access to leading private schools such as Somerset College. Proximity to the M1 and Gold Coast Highway opens up easy travel.
Secure a peaceful waterfront lifestyle with this spacious family home - contact Taylor Kleinberg 0447 466 177.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.