25 Buccaneer Court
Paradise Waters 4217
Sold by Ryan Ward, Matt Lanyon & William Sarti
Fri 21 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Celebrating contemporary architecture, exquisite interiors and flawless finishes, welcome to a revered and unrivalled 6-star waterfront home which is ideal for those who demand excellence. Designed with dramatic elegance and sophisticated grandeur in mind, it boasts three enticing living areas including a sunken formal lounge set beneath a soaring, coffered ceiling, media room and a cosy upstairs living room with bespoke study. Entertaining is also a high priority with a granite kitchen in glossy 2-pac dark finishes, plus a well-appointed alfresco bar and kitchen which opens up to a sprawling terrace. Overlooking a deep waterfront and with an easterly aspect to capture iconic skyline views, this is where you'll be happy to soak up a magnificent sunrise with your morning coffee or unwind with an evening wine.
Expertly designed with flexibility in mind, take advantage of the choice of two self-contained apartments nestled within this 627m2 home. A light and bright New York style studio loft hosts a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living zone while a ground floor apartment with separate entry comprises of a bedroom with built-in robe, lounge, study nook, kitchenette and dining. These complement the remaining four ensuited bedrooms, including a decadent master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite with steam room and supersized circular spa.
- 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom, 25m2 waterfront masterpiece on an east-facing 892m2 block;
- A celebration of contemporary architecture, exquisite interiors and flawless finishes;
- Sleek black granite floors, high ceilings and a dramatic, elegant entry and foyer;
- Sunken formal lounge with gas fireplace, set beneath a soaring, coffered ceiling with chandelier;
- Media room with projector and a cosy upstairs living room with bespoke study;
- Granite kitchen with glossy 2-pac dark cabinetry and Miele appliances;
- Cleverly concealed bar/cellar plus a second well-appointed alfresco bar and kitchen with teppanyaki plate, large oven dishwasher and zip tap;
- Decadent and supersized master suite with a superior walk-in robe and opulent ensuite featuring a steam room with double rain shower, heated floors and oversized mosaic spa bath;
- Three more superior bedrooms also boast full sized ensuite bathrooms;
- Light and bright New York style studio loft hosts a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living zone;
- Ground floor apartment with separate entry, bedroom, lounge, study nook, kitchenette and dining;
- Expansive executive office with custom built cabinetry;
- Sprawling alfresco terrace with plunge pool, overlooks skyline and sandy beach;
- 15m pontoon, boat shed, boat ramp, winch, separate jet-ski pontoon, ample watercraft storage;
- Outdoor shower and deepwater access, moments from Main River;
- Ducted air-conditioning, vacumaid, intercom, security system and surveillance cameras;
- Wide and deep triple garage with storeroom and storage plus parking for 2 more cars off-street.
Situated in one of the most sought-after residential enclaves on the Gold Coast, and in a peaceful, prestigious cul-de-sac with fabulous neighbours, this Paradise Waters home will impress at every turn. Factor in its proximity to the cafes, restaurants and shops of Surfers Paradise and Main Beach as well as being central to elite schools and you'll want for nothing more. Arrange your private inspection today.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- River Views
- Prestige Homes
- Security System
- Council Rates - $5838.08 per year