25 Lanes Road
- 7.5 acres
Grand Hinterland Equine Estate
Wed 3 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Escape to the serenity of an enviable hinterland haven just 30 minutes from the Gold Coast where prized horses will feel as comfortable as their owners. Spread across 7.5 acres, this picturesque estate boasts a main residence with guest house, a three-bedroom house and established infrastructure including five horse stables, eight paddocks, multiple storage sheds, an arena and lunging ring.
Timeless Farmhouse style meets olde worlde grandeur inside a sprawling main residence where expansive ground floor living delivers multiple spaces in which to work, dine, rest and play. A modern AEG kitchen, executive office, media room and master bedroom suite connect to upper level bedrooms via a stunning curved timber staircase.
A pitched roofline lends farmhouse character to outdoor entertaining overlooking the pool and gardens while a wraparound verandah provides multiple vantage points for peaceful pause. A one-bedroom self-contained guest house is ideal for visitors or a teen retreat.
● Extensive 7.5 acre equine estate in a peaceful hinterland setting
● Grand main residence offers five bedrooms, four bathrooms plus powder room, an executive office, media room, and secure garaged parking for four cars
● Self-contained guest house has one bedroom with split system air-conditioning, a sauna, kitchenette, bathroom and living area
● Secondary single-level house set well away from the main residence has separate access, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
● A resort-style pool features sandstone crazy paving, large areas of flat lawn where kids and pets are free to roam and space for an orchard garden
● Established equine infrastructure includes: arena, lunging ring, 8 fenced paddocks with watering system, a five-bay stable with drive through roller door access and lockable storage room, three-bay stable with tac room, laundry, toilet and an adjoining shed with 4 roller doors, plus high covered horse float/machinery parking.
● Grand tree-lined driveway with lighting and manicured gardens create an impactful sense of arrival to the estate
● Main residence boasts a wraparound verandah and covered alfresco entertaining area with overhead fan overlooking the pool and gardens
● Spacious entry foyer sets a sophisticated tone on arrival that carries across solid ornate timber doors, opulent chandeliers and high coffered ceilings
● Expansive main living offers zones for dining and sitting with a traditional wood fireplace set beneath a rustic timber shelf and sandstone feature wall
● Modern kitchen finished in sophisticated neutral tones features a large stone island with built-in storage, sleek push-to-open cabinetry, AEG ovens, four plate induction cooktop and AEG dishwasher, walk-in pantry
● Executive office has built-in timber cabinetry and grand double timber doors plus an upstairs room ideal for study or quiet play
● Media room finished in dark tones with built-in bar and wine storage
● Generous master bedroom suite features ornate timber doors with brass hardware, a his and hers walk-in robe with stylish dark cabinetry, and an ensuite with double shower, clawfoot free-standing bath, sideboard vanity and a heated towel rail
● Two additional upstairs bedrooms have built-in robes, white timber shutters and a shared ensuite with twin vanities and parquetry timber flooring
● A fourth upstairs bedroom features an adjoining sitting room or office space
● Carpeted ground floor bedroom has an ensuite, walk-in robe and sliding door
● Solid timber ornate doors with brass handles open on all sides for ventilation and ease of access to the covered verandah and outdoors
● Main bathroom with free-standing bath and a ground floor powder room
● Large laundry and combined mud room accessible from outside via sliding doors
● Two-car double garage with epoxy resin flooring and built-in storage and a second adjoining secure double garage
● 26kw solar power system, external floodlight system, Telstra high speed internet and bore water access
Wongawallan is a leafy rural pocket only 30 minutes' drive from the central Gold Coast. Residents enjoy a peaceful lifestyle within a short drive of city conveniences, beaches, schools and work. Upper Coomera Village and the M1 are 10 minutes away by car.
Set your Gold Coast tree change in motion today – contact Matt Lanyon 0402 669 933.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
25 Lanes Road Wongawallan
- Air Conditioning
- Prestige Homes