26 Alfred Street
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold By Eoghan Murphy
Mon 24 May
Please contact agent for further details
Quintessential Mermaid Beach House – Low on Maintenance and High on Style. Rinse off your sandy feet and step inside a quintessential Mermaid Beach house which epitomises relaxed coastal living. Low on maintenance, high on style and just metres from the beach, this architecturally designed pavilion home is uniquely customised to maximise this 405m2 block. A home for all seasons, specifically placed louvred windows and courtyards capture cool summer breezes or the winter sun's warmth and promote seamless and sophisticated integrated living. In fact, you'll be spoilt for choice just where to spend your time here. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area, trimmed with hardy oak floors, is a soulful and sprawling haven nestled beneath a ceiling spanning 3.3m – 4.2m. It's also fitted with a gourmet kitchen with Neff and Miele appliances while 3m high commercial-grade bi-fold doors ensure an effortless flow exists onto one of three blackbutt timber decks. A peaceful and private oasis, this is the perfect place to entertain guests or indulge in a spot of alfresco serenity.
Each of the bedrooms mirrors the beautiful simplicity throughout, yet are peppered with indulgent touches. The master suite shines with access to two courtyards, a walk-in robe and an ensuite accented with travertine and Italian tiles, copper fixtures and a freestanding bath. These finishes are echoed in the main bathroom and ensuite to the third bedroom, conveniently configured as a home office with a private entry. A flexible and fluid space, the choice is yours to keep it as is or make use of it as a bedroom. You'll also relish the gloriously easy-care and lush gardens, with the eastern side of the block fringed by 6m high Indian Mast trees which don't shed leaves. The western side is trimmed with hammerhead frangipanis plus premium astroturf negates the need to waste weekends on garden chores.
- Quintessential Queensland beach house which is high on style and low on maintenance;
- Current owner has registered the property for business use
- Architecturally designed pavilion style home which boasts seamless integrated living with the outdoors;
- Metres from the beach, customised to be a home for all seasons and constructed with climate in mind;
- Specifically placed louvred windows enhance cross ventilation and negate the need for air-conditioning;
- Courtyards purposefully positioned for maximum sunshine and cooling in each room;
- Enviable sense of flow throughout – the indoors and outdoors are seamlessly connected;
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen nestled beneath a soaring 3.3m – 4.2m ceiling, with hardy oak floors;
- Living room boasts a European combustion stove with heat bank thermal mass for an extra 7 hours heat;
- 3m commercial bi-folds connect the living room to one of three secluded and scenic alfresco decks;
- Gourmet kitchen with Neff pyrolytic self-cleaning oven, warming oven, microwave and induction cooktop with downdraft range;
- Miele dishwasher, Franke 900 stainless steel sink, Grohe 3 way tap, Zip tap, BLUM soft-close cabinetry, stone benches and Tasmanian Ash shelving with LED strip lighting;
- Lounge room with built-in Bowers and Wilkins speakers, and Tasmanian Ash timber and 2pac joinery;
- Main bedroom with access to two inviting courtyards, walk-in robe and travertine ensuite with copper fixtures;
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe, serviced by a bathroom with travertine floors, 14ml Italian wall tiles and stainless steel basins with copper overtone;
- Bedroom 3 is a flexible space with separate entry, 3m ceiling, custom cabinetry and ensuite – could be an ideal home office;
- 5ml glass on windows, 6ml glass on doors and acoustic soundproof insulation on walls and ceiling;
- Set and forget sprinkler system and automatic spear pump for garden beds and premium astroturf;
- External sandstone finishes, NBN connection, CCTV cameras, alarm system, video intercom and keyless entry;
- Landscaped by a narrow block specialist and to be green and private year-round;
- Eastern side with 6m Indian Mast trees which don't shed leaves, western side with hammerhead frangipanis;
- 8m carport with 3.3m shed, alarmed and fully fitted with shelves and automatic roller door;
- Copper outside shower and 2 x 1,200 ceiling fans and reverse cycle air-conditioners.
Perched in a prime location, where you can walk to an abundance of local cafes, restaurants and bars as well as all necessary amenities, there is no better time to consider a luxury lock and leave beachside lifestyle. Make this your must-see and arrange an inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Surface