26 Bulolo Avenue
Runaway Bay 4216
Sold By Matt Lanyon & William Sarti at Auction
North-Facing, with 21.2m* Sandy Beachfront and Bridge Free Broadwater Access. Some houses have the instant ability to embrace you with their warmth and make you feel at ease from the moment you step inside. That's what awaits with this stylish 4 bed, 3.5 bath waterfront residence that shines with a graceful ambience. Spanning a convenient single level and showcased by an enviable north-facing aspect, expansive water views greet you from the open plan kitchen, living and dining zone and act as the picture-perfect backdrop to relish every day. Open the bi-fold doors that blur the boundary between indoors and out and enjoy integrated living, with a generously sized terrace ideal for alfresco entertaining or relaxation. There's also a supersized pool to enjoy or grab a chilled drink at sunset and unwind beneath the canal side pergola. Boaties will also appreciate the 10m* pontoon, boat ramp with electric winch and the benefits of bridge free access to the beautiful Broadwater.
Along with a spacious 2-Pac kitchen with Corian benchtops and Bosch appliances, the home hosts four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a powder room. Wake to water views in the inviting main bedroom with built-in robes, ensuite and direct access to the waterfront terrace, with bedroom two also ensuited.
- Single level stylish brick and tile home on a 744m2* block with impressive 21.2m* sandy beach/canal frontage;
- Impeccably presented, with an open plan and airy living room with custom-built cabinetry;
- Stylish and spacious 2-Pac kitchen with Corian benchtops and Bosch appliances;
- Bi-fold doors opening to the outdoor entertaining area, offering seamless integrated living;
- Master bedroom with water views, terrace access, built-in robes and ensuite;
- Bedroom 2 with ensuite and bedrooms 3 and 4 serviced by a family bathroom;
- Generously sized alfresco terrace with remote awning for extra privacy and weather protection;
- Supersized pool that sparkles in the sunshine plus a canal-facing pergola;
- 10m pontoon plus boat ramp and bridge free access to the beautiful Broadwater;
- Water tank, solar panels, Crimsafe screen, ample storage plus new pool equipment and hot water system;
- Laundry with extra toilet, white timber shutters, vacumaid and split-system air-conditioning;
- Automatic double carport with rear lockable storage plus large man cave/work shed at rear;
- Low maintenance gardens and lawns and the house is fully fenced.
Situated in a family-friendly cul-de-sac, within close proximity of several public and private schools, and under 5km from Paradise Point cafes, restaurants and beaches, you're also approx. 1 hour from Brisbane Airport, should travel beckon. Arrange your immediate inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available.
Enquire about this property
26 Bulolo Avenue Runaway Bay
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front