2634 Virginia Drive
Hope Island 4212
Contemporary Waterfront Entertainer in Exclusive Estate
Wed 11 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
A peaceful and private northern Gold Coast lifestyle beckons from this contemporary waterfront compound inside the secure and exclusive Gracemere Estate.
Constructed of solid concrete, the bold tri-level entertainer is architect-designed to deliver refined luxury across a prime 1003m2 parcel with 18m of wide water frontage.
The home's impressive scale and modern elegance is elevated by soaring ceilings and a dramatic palette of dark tones, which play out across luxurious, light-filled interiors where tranquil water views draw the eye.
Three grand levels are connected by a statement spiral caesarstone staircase. Four oversized bedrooms, state-of-the-art home theatre and a six-car basement garage are among the sumptuous inclusions to be enjoyed.
The gourmet kitchen features a suite of quality appliances and a large butler's pantry, while a gas fireplace lends a romantic ambience to the formal living area. From here, full-length bifold doors give way to refreshing breezes and effortless indoor-outdoor entertaining.
An expansive alfresco area is positioned to capture an enviable outlook over a solar-heated swimming pool to wide water, while a swim-up wet bar and built-in BBQ zone round out the resort-style amenity.
Prestigious Gracemere Estate offers residents a sense of community, 24-hour security, and proximity to Hope Island shopping, dining, golfing and boating.
- Architect-designed tri-level house of solid concrete construction
- 18m frontage to a wide waterway
- Secure and private position within Gracemere Estate
- Fully tiled, solar heated pool with swim-up wet bar; side courtyard has tranquil water feature
- Expansive alfresco area and adjoining BBQ zone with Ziegler Brown BBQ and double-door Rhino bar fridge
- Open living, dining and kitchen area with water views and bifold doors to alfresco area
- Living area with gas fireplace and Sonos sound system
- Kitchen has Gaggenau teppanyaki plate, two PITT cooking burners, integrated Fisher & Paykel and Bosch appliances, wine dispenser, and 3.5m island bench
- Butler's pantry has ZipTap with sparkling water, integrated Bosch dishwasher and double Blanco sink
- Four spacious bedrooms have ensuites, walk-in robes and plush carpet
- Oversized master suite has sliding door to private waterfront balcony, integrated TV, walk-in robe
- Master ensuite has free-standing spa bath, his and her shower, double vanity, and ZipTap with sparkling water
- Tiered theatre room with Epson projector and screen; top-level sitting area
- Large office has built-in storage
- All ensuites plus two additional powder rooms have floor-to-ceiling porcelain tiles
- Large laundry has storage cupboard
- Six-car basement garage with epoxy floors and generous workshop; circular driveway for additional parking
- Back-to-base security system with cameras
- Daikin ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully automated by C-Bus system; 15kW solar power system
- Low-maintenance, fully irrigated gardens
This address is ideally located inside Hope Island's exclusive Gracemere Estate, a private and secure northern Gold Coast community. Residents enjoy easy access to the dining and boutique shopping options at Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Marina, as well as the resort's world-class facilities. Three championship golf courses and an array of boating amenities are nearby. Families will relish proximity to theme parks and reputable schools, while the nearby M1 opens up an easy commute south to the Gold Coast or north to Brisbane.
Settle straight into a life of waterfront entertaining within a secure northern Gold Coast estate – contact William Sarti 0416 808 454.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front