27 Midshipman Court
Paradise Waters 4217
Sold By Sam Guo & Julia Kuo at Auction
Tue 10 May
Please contact agent for further details
Auction this Saturday at 1pm!
Modern, master-built and set against the backdrop of exquisite city skyline views, this luxury waterfront residence is designed for those who demand excellence. Spanning three levels (all accessible via a lift) and anchored on a north-east facing 903m2 block with 32.6m of sandy beach frontage, it's a sublime statement of living and entertaining. Multiple places to relax or host guests await, including a formal lounge with fireplace and light-filled living and dining oasis that basks in beautiful pool, water and city vistas. A sprawling, sun-drenched space that adjoins the gourmet kitchen, bifold doors ensure a seamless flow from here onto the alfresco terrace. Gather poolside or riverside with loved ones for celebrations or simply unwind and enjoy the picture-perfect panoramas.
Constructed from solid concrete and with suspended concrete slabs, no expense has been spared in the creation of this grand scale home. Along with a basement garage for 6+ cars with workshop/gym, storeroom/wine cellar, it boasts five king-sized bedrooms, each with deluxe ensuites. Master suites also beckon on each floor, both with distinguished dressing rooms, plus boat lovers will appreciate the proximity to Main River and access to a 12m x 3m jetty, boat shed and ramp with electric winch.
- Luxury waterfront residence, with no-expense-spared finishes and superb water and city skyline views;
- Master-built and modern, spanning 3 levels with a lift and designed for those who demand excellence;
- 903m2 block with 32.6m beach frontage, north-east to water and close to Main River;
- North-east to water with concrete construction and suspended concrete slabs;
- Sleek designer kitchen with Gaggenau, Liebherr, Miele appliances, Zip tap plus Italian stone finishes;
- Formal lounge with fireplace plus light-filled living and dining zone with seamless integration to the waterfront alfresco terrace;
- 5 king-sized bedrooms with ensuites, including lavish master suites on each level;
- Poolside and riverside entertaining terrace with electric blinds and skyline views;
- Sprawling, sunny waterfront pool with expansive alfresco terrace;
- Executive office/library with built-in shelving, safe room and fireplace;
- Basement garage for 6+ cars with workshop/gym, storeroom/wine cellar;
- 12m x 3m Jetty with water and electricity plus boat shed and ramp with electric winch;
- CCTV security system plus Bose /Sony/Foxtel integrated audio-visual system;
- High ceilings, underfloor heating, wool carpets plus painted indoors and out;
- 7m ceiling in foyer, accompanied by century-old wooden doors imported from Spain;
- Upper level with morning kitchen, lush gardens and an underground rainwater irrigation system.
One of the Gold Coast's most prestigious suburbs, Paradise Waters is an elite enclave where you'll look forward to a life well lived. Stroll to nearby Macintosh Island Park and Narrowneck Beach, with all the delights of Tedder Avenue under 2km from home. For a change of scenery, sample the glitz of world-famous Surfers Paradise, a mere 3km drive plus benefit from being within a 4.2km radius of sought-after schools, TSS and St. Hilda's. Don't miss your chance to secure a landmark estate in an exclusive location – book your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System