27 Namatjira Court
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Jamie Harrison at Auction
Brand New Marvel of Modern Coastal Luxury - North to Main River!
A marvel of modern coastal opulence is yours to savour with this exquisite 642m2 masterpiece. Custom-built to perfection on a prime 912m2 Main River block, not only does it maximise iconic skyline and river vistas, but this unrivalled north-facing entertainer shines with bespoke design elements which epitomise timeless luxury. Blessed with breathtaking features, these include a 5.8m void over the sprawling and sophisticated living and dining zone, with picture windows to ensure an abundance of sunshine cascades in. The perfect complement to this is the gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances, a butler's pantry and a divine 4.8m Monte Bianco Quantum Quartz island bench with book matched finishes, while outdoors, revel in unsurpassed alfresco entertaining. From the sunken firepit to the spa, supersized pool, outdoor dining zones and lush gardens, it combines to be a contemporary oasis you'll relish year-round.
Along with a media room, additional living area and a glass-encased study that feels as if it's floating atop a tropical Zen Garden, this home boasts five sublime bedroom suites, all with elegant ensuites and walk-in robes. Calm horizons are ahead in the master suite that is a symphony of perfection, with a grand hallway heralding your arrival. Fringed by full-height glass and with views overlooking the 5.8m void to the living and dining zone below, it creates drama and intrigue, with the crescendo building as you step towards the sprawling bedroom where spectacular gun barrel views await. The perfect panorama, vistas that stretch from Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach light up the skyline, with Main River meandering towards the horizon.
- 642m2 modern coastal masterpiece, north-facing and on 912m2 Main River block with superb skyline views;
- Custom built to perfection by Koryzma Constructions, light-filled and with timeless luxury finishes;
- Gourmet kitchen boasts integrated fridge/freezer, Smeg induction cooktop, Smeg dual ovens, butler's pantry and 4.8m Monte Bianco Quantum Quartz island bench with book matched finishes;
- Expansive living and dining zone beneath an incredible 5.8m ceiling, with large picture windows to frame views and let light cascade in;
- Bespoke Tasmanian Oak and bronzed mirror artwork that soars to the ceiling plus dual Ecosmart fireplaces;
- Ground floor media room plus upstairs living zone with herringbone-patterned timber floors;
- Vast master suite with grand hallway entry fringed by full-height glass plus spectacular gun barrel views looking right down Main River to the Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach skylines;
- Master suite also with a decadent dressing room with chandelier, luxury ensuite and wraparound terrace;
- The remaining four bedroom suites are sprawling and sophisticated, with walk-in robes and elegant ensuites;
- Glass-encased, slightly elevated study that feels as if it's floating atop a tropical Zen Garden;
- The ultimate alfresco area with built-in BBQ and wide Main River and skyline vistas;
- Spa, sunken firepit, daybed deck and a 14m x 3.5m pool with 4.7m x 2.7m shelf step;
- Fully fenced, with lower-level garden area by the water and pontoon, plus lush lawns and gardens at the front;
- Showpiece Tasmanian Oak staircase, powder rooms on both levels plus a triple garage and solar panels;
- Control 4 home automation for light, CCTV security, ducted air-conditioning and intercom.
Perched in a supremely central and convenient location, make the most of being within easy reach of exclusive schools including All Saints, St. Vincent's and Emmanuel College, and walking distance to local shops, cafes, and the ever-popular Carrara Markets. Beautiful Broadbeach, with its vibrant cuisine scene, shopping, beaches and entertainment is approx. 10 minutes by car, plus this home offers easy access to the M1 for times you need to commute north and south. Reward yourself with this residence of distinction and arrange your inspection today.
Auction On-Site, Wednesday 18 August at 5pm
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
27 Namatjira Court Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $1266 per quarter
- Water Rates - $336 per quarter