27 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard
Benowa Waters 4217
Sold By Sam Guo and Julia Kuo At Auction
Sat 28 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
A large family need look no further than this stately double-storey house, holding a coveted Main River position on a blue-chip Benowa Waters street.
The imposing compound commands attention atop a sprawling 1,011m2* parcel, where it covets 21.8m of river frontage and sits among mature gardens and tropical palm trees.
A curved portico supported by columns creates a grand first impression, tempting you into the spacious foyer where the ceiling soars 6.5m* overhead. The floor plan caters to a large or multi-generational family with six generous bedrooms, most of which have an ensuite and balcony access.
The kitchen enjoys an open and airy space with the dining room, providing a hub for connecting as you prepare and enjoy meals together. The main living room flows outdoors to where a resort-level pool and expansive sundeck invite you to relax and entertain by the river.
Avid boaties will appreciate a pontoon with power and water, while a triple garage provides plenty of secure storage for the land toys. This exclusive address guarantees a peaceful and leisurely waterfront lifestyle in proximity to popular schools and amenities.
- Stately double-storey family home
- 1,011m2* block with 21.8m of Main River frontage
- Blue-chip street in proximity to schools and key conveniences
- Pontoon with power and water; large, resort-style pool flanked by waterfront sundeck
- Alfresco areas overlooking pool and river
- Grand entryway with double timber front doors and 6.5m* ceiling
- Large living room with two zones and outdoor access
- Open kitchen and dining room with outdoor access and water views through frameless, curved glazing
- Kitchen has Bosch oven, rangehood, five-burner gas cooktop, integrated microwave and Miele dishwasher, double sink with InSinkErator
- Six bedrooms; four have an ensuite and balcony access; the master ensuite has a spa bath and dual vanity
- Family room services upper-level bedrooms
- Main bathroom with built-in bath and separate toilet; additional powder room
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in main bathroom and each ensuite; Grohe tapware throughout
- Large laundry with storage and access to external drying court
- Triple garage with built-in storage and split-cycle air conditioning; large gated driveway provides further secure parking
- DSC alarm system; Deltacom and Aurine intercom systems; Samsung keyless entry
- Ducted air conditioning throughout; VacuMaid
- Fully-fenced property, dotted with mature gardens and tropical palm trees
This address occupies an enviable Main River position on a principal Benowa Waters street. A short stroll opens up Bruce Park where children and pets can run free, while the Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens are within 1.5km. Sorrento Shops are conveniently located within 3.5km, while Home Of The Arts (HOTA) is less than 5km away. Eclectic shopping, dining and entertainment options can be found at the nearby lifestyle precincts of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise. Leading private schools including Emmanuel College, The Southport School and St Hilda's School are all within an easy drive.
Secure a sprawling family home in a prized Main River position – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $6807 per year
- Water Rates - $1932.08 per year