27 Tosti Street
Sold By Eddie Wardale
Waterfront Tranquility with Dual Living. Discover a waterfront haven of tranquility with this sprawling, single level home in exclusive Sorrento. Perched on a prime 1,007m2 point position block and boasting dual living amenities, it's time for new memories to be made in this modern home that's been held by the same family for over 20 years. Showcased by subtle, sophisticated interiors, it's also a fine example of seamless integrated living, where the indoors flows effortlessly outdoors. The open plan kitchen, living and dining area indoors is the perfect complement to the supersized waterfront terrace that trims the length of the home. Peel back the large stacker doors to move with ease between the areas, making entertaining or everyday living a breeze.
Along with a large pool with tropical gardens, a boat ramp and pontoon, five bedrooms deliver the luxury of space. Water views greet you from the master suite, where a walk-in robe, elegant ensuite and access to the terrace also await. Three more bedrooms are serviced by a neutral-toned bathroom with spa, while guests, teens, in-laws or even tenants are in for a treat. Offering a light-filled living area/kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom and private entry, it's the perfect addition to those seeking dual living quarters that provides space, style and privacy.
- Single level waterfront haven of tranquility on a point position 1007m2 block set back from the street in a quiet cul-de-sac;
- First time to market in over 20 years plus with 38m waterfrontage;
- Modern kitchen with island bench and induction cooktop;
- Expansive living and dining with a seamless flow to the outdoors via stackable slider doors;
- Master suite with plantation shutters, walk-in robe, elegant ensuite and access to waterfront terrace;
- Three more bedrooms with built-in robes (or use one as a home office);
- Main bathroom in soothing neutral tones, with full-height tiling and spa plus separate toilet;
- Ideal dual living quarters with light-filled living area/kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom and private entry;
- Supersized all-weather terrace overlooking the water, lush gardens and yard;
- Large pool and tiled terrace, trimmed with tropical palms;
- Boat ramp, pontoon, close to Main River and firepit;
- Crimsafe screens, plantation shutters, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a double garage.
Situated on Sorrento's eastern side just moments from Main River and a 30 minute boat ride to Wavebreak Island, it's central to Isle of Capri cafes and shopping as well as Surfers Paradise, HOTA and the Bundall business precinct. The kids can catch the bus to St. Hilda's, cycle to TSS or join Nippers at Northcliffe, which is just under 4km away. Impeccably presented, all you need for family-friendly living and a fabulous lifestyle awaits - arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
27 Tosti Street Sorrento
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $3536 per year