277 Clagiraba Road
Mount Nathan 4211
Sold By Brad Coyne & Marco De Vincentiis
277 Clagiraba Road, Mount Nathan - Sold within 8 days on market to a local family.
Mount Nathan Manor – An Exceptional Equestrian Estate
Set against the idyllic backdrop of rolling greenery, lush forestry and abundant wildlife, welcome to a sprawling equestrian estate spanning six parkland-like acres. At its heart, 'Mount Nathan Manor' takes pride of place, a commanding 931m2 residence that basks in sweeping views from every room. Showcasing a style of French provincial elegance, it boasts all you need to embrace a life well lived. Entertaining is effortless with a gourmet granite kitchen with acclaimed appliances and a large cool room, plus multiple formal and informal living and dining zones ensure everyone has space to stretch out. Fancy a family movie night? Savour a true gold class cinema experience at home with a soundproof theatre with tiered seating and projector. For alfresco fun, a sandstone outdoor terrace will be ideal, plus the young (and young-at-heart!) will relish the large gas heated saltwater pool with springboard and waterslide.
Five bedrooms beckon, with a supersized master suite with French doors that open onto the pool terrace. A dressing room with skylight and a travertine ensuite with dual showers and freestanding bath is a decadent addition, with bedroom two also with a spa ensuite. Two more bedrooms and bathrooms await on the ground floor with a home office and a 6th bedroom/multi-purpose room, while upstairs boasts a self-contained studio apartment. Ideal for multigenerational families, it features private entry, robe, bathroom, kitchenette and huge covered entertaining deck with superb valley views.
Equestrian enthusiasts – it's all here. Make the most of the architecturally designed barn with three stables, mezzanine floor, bathroom, feed and tack rooms, hot water wash bay and sawdust bay plus a round sand yard. Three electric fence paddocks with self-watering systems and shelters are available too plus benefit from gate access to forestry land for trail riding.
- 'Mount Nathan Manor' – a sprawling equestrian estate spanning 6 parkland-like acres – 23,700m2 parcel of land;
- 931m2 floorplan, showcasing a style of French provincial elegance;
- Gourmet granite kitchen with Smeg electric oven and gas cooktop, butler's pantry and large cold room;
- Large open plan family and dining room plus formal lounge and dining room with electric fireplace;
- Billiards room with bathroom and French doors opening onto pool terrace;
- Soundproof, velvet-lined cinema with projector, large screen, tiered seating and electric recliners;
- Supersized master suite opens onto terrace, dressing room with skylight and a travertine ensuite with dual showers and freestanding bath;
- Two more bedrooms with built-in robes plus guest room with spa ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Home office plus a second potential office/6th bedroom/ multi-purpose room;
- Self-contained studio apartment with private entry, robe, bathroom, kitchenette and huge covered entertaining deck with sprawling valley views;
- Sandstone outdoor entertaining terrace plus large gas heated saltwater pool with springboard, waterslide and multi-coloured lights;
- Freshly repainted indoors and externally repainted in 2020;
- New LED lighting, 2700mm high ceilings, stepped cornices, Crimsafe screens, timber floors and solid doors;
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning, 5kW solar, satellite NB and UV water filter;
- Dam (with fountain) for outside water, underground water tanks and 3 x poly 30,000L water tanks;
- Pop up lawn sprinklers, automated underground irrigation;
- Two bio cycles, compost bins, plus olive, kumquat, custard apple and mulberry fruit trees;
- Architecturally designed 254m2 equestrian barn with clock tower, 3 stables, mezzanine floor, bathroom, feed and tack rooms, hot water wash bay and sawdust bay;
- High clearance and covered float/car/caravan/truck parking bay adjoins stable;
- 3 electric fence paddocks with self-water systems and shelters, round sand yard plus gate to forestry land for trail riding;
- Electric front gate with video intercom, sweeping driveway, hedged gardens, porte-cochere entry and double garage.
Positioned in paradise, you're surprisingly not far from everyday amenities. It's just a 10 minute drive to the quaint township of Canungra and 10 minutes to Nerang where you can stock up on supplies. Sought after Silkwood School is also at the end of the street.
To appreciate all the charms of an equestrian and acreage lifestyle, contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 or Marco De Vincentiis on 0433 112 260.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
277 Clagiraba Road Mount Nathan
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Prestige Homes
- Council Rates - $531 per quarter