28 Buccaneer Court
Paradise Waters 4217
Sold By Duncan Longmore
Fri 14 May
Please contact agent for further details
European Inspired Elegance in Prestigious Paradise Waters. Perched in one of Paradise Water's most prestigious streets, this elegant and expansive waterfront entertainer is a showcase of subtle European-inspired style. Nestled on a 770m2 block and just moments from Main River, make the most of the multiple living and dining zones as well as a gourmet kitchen with a bespoke, curved breakfast bar ready for meals on the go. For more formal dining, a designated area awaits off the kitchen or retreat outdoors to the poolside pavilion. Fitted with a built-in outdoor kitchen area and overlooking the canal and infinity-edge pool and spa, this is an enticing place to gather with family or guests.
Equally as impressive is the choice of two grand master-suites which await as you ascend the sweeping staircase. Embellished with luxury spa ensuites, walk-in robes and waterfront balconies, these are serene sanctuaries to retire to at the day's end. Two more upper-level bedrooms are serviced by a stunning bathroom with full-height-tiling, while the ground floor hosts ideal guest quarters with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Elegant and expansive 5 bed, 4.5 bath waterfront residence with European influences;
- 770m2 waterfront block, just off Main River and only minutes by boat to the Broadwater;
- Immaculate two-storey home, showcased by a mix of intriguing curves and clean lines;
- Grand foyer beneath a soaring 6m void and a sweeping statement staircase;
- Media room, open plan living and dining zone and formal lounge with fireplace;
- Large and light-filled stone kitchen with Miele appliances and a custom, curving breakfast bar;
- Dual luxury master suites with walk-in robes, opulent spa ensuites and waterfront balconies;
- Two more upper-level bedrooms serviced by a stunning bathroom with full-height-tiling;
- Ground floor guest quarters with walk-in robe and ensuite plus a ground floor powder room;
- Alfresco entertaining area and a poolside dining pavilion with built-in BBQ, overlooking the canal;
- Infinity edge swimming pool and spa, pontoon, boat ramp and shed plus 22m water frontage;
- Triple garage, intercom, solar power, ducted air-conditioning, vacumaid, alarm, and gatehouse.
Situated in a sought-after, peaceful street and just a short stroll from bustling Tedder Avenue, relish its village-like atmosphere and array of cafes, coffee shops and restaurants. You're also a short walk from patrolled beaches and shops with exclusive schools, including St Hilda's and TSS, within easy reach. Arrange an inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.