28 Kookaburra Court
Exquisite Isle of Sorrento Elegance
Showcased by a fusion of unique flawless finishes, this Bayden Goddard masterpiece sets a new benchmark in exquisite elegance and Isle of Sorrento living and entertaining. Separated into four deluxe wings and anchored on an 845m2 Main River block, savour a spectacular outlook from the open plan living and dining zone and the exceptional alfresco area. Equipped with a built-in Smeg BBQ, Zip Tap, ice machine, radiant heating and bi-folds for seamless integrated living, this is an enviable haven to host guests. You're also spoilt with a gourmet kitchen boasting a rare Brazilian marble island bench and a butler's pantry, which looks out onto the private pool oasis nestled amongst mature Frangipani trees.
Pristine blackbutt timber stairs whisk you to the upper level, where a deluxe master suite with wide water vistas awaits. Accompanied by a designer dressing room, what you'll love most of all is the ensuite which epitomises luxurious elegance. A custom blackbutt vanity and shelving is encased in a full mirrored sheath with a deep soak freestanding bath and dual rain showers adding to the decadence. The three remaining bedrooms feature walk-in robes and contemporary ensuites, plus the house hosts a media room, office, secure parking for four cars, sunken firepit area, a pontoon and boat ramp.
- Exquisite entertainer in exclusive Isle of Sorrento, showcased by unique, flawless finishes throughout;
- Separated into four deluxe wings and designed by the acclaimed Bayden Goddard;
- 845m2 Main River block with a spectacular outlook across to sought-after Monaco Street;
- Media room with projector and screen plus an upstairs living zone in the kids bedroom wing;
- Gourmet kitchen with Brazilian marble island bench in a leather finish, dual pyrolytic Smeg ovens, induction cooktop, Vintec wine fridge and a generous butler's pantry;
- Deluxe master suite with wide water vistas and a lavish dressing room with blackbutt timber cabinetry;
- Elegant master ensuite with a custom blackbutt vanity and shelving, freestanding bath and dual rain showers;
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also upstairs, with walk-in robes, custom-built study nooks and on-trend ensuites;
- Bedroom 4 occupies its own private wing downstairs, with built-in robe and a sophisticated ensuite;
- Alfresco area with built-in Smeg BBQ, Zip Tap with hot, cold and sparkling water, ice machine, radiant heating and bi-folds for seamless integrated living;
- Sunken fire pit area with views across to Main River and Monaco St;
- Boat ramp plus a large pontoon to fit a 30 foot vessel and with a jet ski winch;
- Study plus a dramatic powder room trimmed in lustrous Chiang Mai Dragon Ralph Lauren wallpaper;
- Plush NZ wool carpets and pristine recycled blackbutt timber floors throughout;
- Central light switch control pad, intercom, security cameras and ducted air-conditioning;
- Double garage with deep and wide storage bays plus secure double carport;
- Tinted windows, block out blinds, soft shears and beautiful cross ventilation throughout the home;
- Laundry with lockers, ample shelving and storage - doubles as a mudroom.
Ideally located in the sought-after Isle of Sorrento enclave, residents relish the convenience of easy access to shopping, dining, parks and health amenities. In under 4km, you're in the heart of the surf, sand and beachside excitement of Surfers Paradise, with beautiful Broadbeach just 6km from your front door. It's also within 6km of elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's. Imbued with luxury, warmth and unrivalled attention to detail, it's a residence of distinction you'll be proud to call yours. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
28 Kookaburra Court Sorrento
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front