28 Naranga Avenue
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Luxury Coastal Entertainer with Panoramic Views
The best architectural elements of a Mediterranean coastal home and luxury living combine in this lavish residence designed for entertaining before a backdrop of panoramic vistas.
Nestled within Florida Gardens and holding a coveted northeasterly aspect, the iconic Jewel Residences and Q1 buildings dominate far-reaching city and mountain views captured from the residence's second-level balcony and third-level rooftop terrace.
Recently completed to perfection, the home's luxury experience begins with a hand-made front door that pivots to reveal a two-storey void featuring soft curves and soaring ceilings.
The open-plan, ground-floor living spaces house a bespoke oak staircase with sculptured balustrade alongside a unique Venetian plastered fireplace that rises to meet the lofty double-height ceilings. Oversized picture windows and retractable cavity sliders create the illusion of bringing the outdoors in and frame a sparkling mineral pool beyond the spacious covered alfresco.
Touches of the Mediterranean are evident in the high-end kitchen, where a splashback of hand-cut Zellige Lilly Moroccan tiles and the Taj Mahal quartzite-topped island equally impress.
Featuring five discreet yet spacious bedrooms, including a lavish master suite, and multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces, the house can accommodate a large family and visiting guests in comfort and privacy.
Surrounded by tropical garden landscaping, this house offers a true turn-key opportunity for a new owner to be the first to enjoy the relaxed coastal lifestyle that it has to offer.
- Newly built, two-storey coastal entertainer with roof-top terrace in tightly held Florida Gardens
- Northeast-facing block with 360-degree views taking in the surrounding city skyline and mountain ranges
- Contemporary neutral interiors with architectural features including double-height ceilings, curved walls, arched doorways and windows, gallery landing and bespoke carpentry throughout
- Superior materials, fixtures and fittings, including oak flooring and staircase, Taj Mahal quartzite benchtops, brushed brass tapware, travertine tiles, honed concrete, Venetian plaster
- 7.5m* mineral pool with water feature, non-slip vitrified porcelain tile surrounds; adjoining space with artificial grass, fire-pit, seating area and decorative arbour
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living area has statement central gas fireplace with Venetian plaster 5.7m* flue and surrounds; wet bar with sink, dual Vintec wine fridges
- Cavity sliders access covered alfresco entertaining space with built-in kitchen featuring Beefeater BBQ, fridge, exhaust fan and sink; heater and ceiling fan
- Mediterranean-inspired custom kitchen features 3m* island bench with Taj Mahal quartzite counter, seating, sink with Elysian brushed brass sensor tap; hand-made Moroccan tile splashback; bespoke oak shelving and cabinetry, built-in Miele appliances throughout, including dual steam/convection ovens, full surface induction cooktop, combi microwave, two dishwashers, integrated fridge-freezer
- Butler's pantry with oversized sink, cabinets, oak shelving
- Two additional multipurpose living spaces, one on each level
- Hand-made oak staircase with curved plaster balustrade; leads to wraparound gallery-style landing
- Upper-level master suite has seating area, walk-in robe, fully tiled ensuite with dual vanities, walk-in showers with dual rain and hand-held shower heads; private toilet; direct access to balcony, which has built-in wet bar, and rooftop terrace
- Four further bedrooms, including two on ground level; three have ensuites, one serviced by main bathroom; two have walk-in robes, one has a built-in robe
- Main bathroom on upper level has walk-in shower with fluted glass screens, rain and handheld shower heads, built-in bath, vanity, toilet; additional powder room on ground floor
- Oversized hand-crafted American ash pivot front door
- Laundry with adjoining mud room with external access; additional storage cupboards
- Low-maintenance, established tropical gardens with irrigation and feature lighting
- Outdoor shower
- Airtouch ducted and multi-zoned air conditioning system, plus ceiling fans
- LED recessed and strip lighting, sheer curtains, fly screens throughout
- Fermvision video intercom system
- Double carport with honed white concrete driveway and feature lighting; plus two additional parking spaces
Located in a quiet street within the exclusive pocket of Florida Gardens, the property is near to a host of amenities, including shopping, dining, beaches and the Gold Coast Light Rail. Stroll 2 minutes to the local shopping precinct to grab a morning coffee before walking or cycling 1.7km for a day at Broadbeach Beach. Alternatively head to nearby Platell Park, flanking Nerang River, for a picnic overlooking the water to peaceful Cascade Gardens. Central Broadbeach, The Star Casino and world-renowned Pacific Fair Shopping Centre are within 5km, while the entertainment hub of central Surfers Paradise and boutique shops of the well-heeled Isle of Capri are also in proximity. The Florida Gardens tram stop is only a 15-minute walk for travel further afield. Owners will have easy access to elite schools, including The Southport School and St Hilda's, which are both within a 10km radius.
Enjoy the luxury of this new home in an exclusive pocket – contact John on 0418 363 347 or Nicole on 0406 686 658.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Enquire about this property
28 Naranga Avenue Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2717.50 per year
- Water Rates - $2028.60 per year