29 Bradstone Road
Sold by Zac Palmer & Corey Bedford
Renovated Hampton's Sanctuary.
A showcase of Hampton's style, this single level residence on an elevated 780m2 block is sure to impress! Exceptionally renovated, with a contemporary new kitchen, bathrooms and flooring, relax or entertain with ease thanks to the multiple living and dining zones. Beautiful barn doors add a sense of cosiness to the formal living and dining area, while the clever floorplan tucks the bedrooms and bathrooms away from these social hubs. Retreat to your master suite sanctuary, complete with ensuite and walk-in robe, with a modern main bathroom to service the remaining bedrooms.
Outdoors, gather with guests for alfresco dinners or drinks, with kids and pets sure to enjoy the large yard. Shaded by a mighty poinciana tree, it's the perfect place for memories to be made. Side access for a boat or trailer is a handy addition too – there's even room for a pool in this Boonooroo Park backyard!
- Renovated single level Hampton's residence on an elevated 780m2 block;
- Popular Boonooroo Park location, much loved by families for its centrality to everything;
- Impeccably presented with contemporary new kitchen, bathrooms and flooring;
- Multiple living and dining zones, separated by beautiful barn doors;
- Clever floorplan tucks the bedrooms and bathrooms away from the social hub of the home;
- Master suite sanctuary, complete with ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Three more bedrooms serviced by a modern main bathroom;
- Covered alfresco entertaining area and a large yard shaded by a mighty poinciana tree;
- Side access for a boat or trailer plus room for a pool.
Supremely central, all your family essentials are within easy reach. Elite school, Emmanuel College is 5 minutes by car, with a great selection of public schools also close by. Grab your groceries at local supermarkets in 9 minutes, with shopping, dining and leisure waiting for you at Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre both within 13 minutes. Fancy feeling the sand beneath your feet? Be in Broadbeach in 16 minutes, with a host of acclaimed eateries and entertainment beckoning as well. It's approx. 30 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport and you'll be able to access the M1 in under 5 minutes to travel north and south with ease.
A fabulous, family friendly street, you'll find all you need right here – arrange your inspection today!
Council Rates: $2,790.40* Yearly
Rental Appraisal: $750 - $850 per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
29 Bradstone Road Carrara
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2790.40 per year