29 Savoy Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Ryan Ward & Bec Southey
Boasting the rare ability to fuse family-friendly functionality and flawless design, you'll fall firmly in love with this showcase of contemporary excellence. A modern oasis with fuss-free polished concrete and rich timber floors, these are softened by ample natural light that filters in throughout the large windows and doors. The clever floorplan also encourages integrated living, with a seamless flow between the open plan, gourmet kitchen, living and dining zone and the oversized alfresco area. Simply peel back the slider doors to create a large entertaining area that also offers a built-in BBQ and beverage centre and easy access to the private yard and pool. For a change of scenery when hosting guests, gather around the custom-built firepit for a night under the stars, with kids sure to love the space of the backyard – complete with playhouse!
A home that sings the praises of storage, it's also expertly configured to deliver spacious bedroom sanctuaries. Upstairs, a luxe master suite to rival a 6-star hotel awaits, complete with a bespoke bed, skyline views and the dressing room of your dreams. Soak away your stress in the stone freestanding bath in the ensuite here too, with a rain shower and stone dual vanity. Two more light, bright bedrooms upstairs feature skyline views, built-in robes, and a Jack'n'Jill style modern bathroom, with two more bedrooms downstairs. One is an ideal guest suite, with ensuite and private access, and one is an ideal office if needed. A kids study nook is a handy addition as well, along with a powder room, ducted-air-conditioning, remote blinds, surround sound and a large solar power system.
- Modern oasis that fuses family-friendly functionality and flawless design;
- Fuss-free and family friendly polished concrete floors in the living and kitchen zones;
- Designer kitchen with Caesarstone benches, Smeg appliances, integrated dishwasher plus a Zip Tap with hot/cold/sparkling water;
- Open plan living area with block out blinds, surround sound and a seamless integration with the alfresco entertaining deck;
- Dining zone illuminated by handblown lighting by award-winning TDLD;
- Luxe master suite with a custom built bed, stunning skyline views, divine dressing room and ensuite with stone freestanding bath, rain shower and stone dual vanity;
- Two light, bright bedrooms also with skyline views, built-in robes, and a Jack'n'Jill style modern bathroom;
- Two more bedrooms downstairs – one with ensuite and private access – plus a powder room;
- Expansive, covered entertaining deck with recessed electric blinds, built-in BBQ and beverage centre;
- Private backyard with kids playhouse, tropical gardens, large pool plus built-in bench seating and firepit;
- Ducted air-conditioning, high ceilings, Crimsafe screens, outdoor shower
- 3 water tanks, security cameras, back to base alarms, intercom and a large solar power system;
- Powder room, laundry with chute from master bedroom and a study upstairs;
- An incredible abundance of storage, including a walk-in storeroom.
Located in a much-loved enclave, Florida Gardens is a tranquil oasis tucked between Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise. Situated a 900m stroll from G-Link light rail and just 1.6km from golden beaches, you're also spoilt with being just five minutes from the bustling shopping, dining and entertainment of Broadbeach. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold at auction. QLD legislation prohibits an agent offering a price guide to buyers for properties being sold by auction (as this can influence (intentionally or not) the eventual sale price of the property and be misleading to consumers if the final price is significantly higher or lower). A misleading price guide may breach rules about bait advertising. The maximum penalty for giving false or misleading information is $10 million for a corporation and $500,000 for an individual. For these reasons, Kollosche do not publish any price guides for potential bidders. However, if approved by the seller the agent may provide potential bidders with a list of comparable sales. To help you with your market research and recent sales in the area, please see the below sales and the comparative market analysis (CMA).
Disclaimer: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
29 Savoy Drive Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System