2904/25-31 East Quay Drive
Biggera Waters 4216
Sold by Gloria Wang & Claire Dai
Impeccable apartment living beckons with this 9th floor offering in a premium location. Footsteps from the Harbour Town shopping, dining and entertainment precinct and with a beautiful outlook across waterways and the hinterland, you'll enjoy the low-maintenance lifestyle East Quays Apartments provides. Along with a modern galley style kitchen, the apartment boasts a light, bright and open plan living and dining zone that flows onto an expansive balcony. Relax or host guests in style here, while soaking up the scenic views.
Spanning 139m2, the floorplan also includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a convenient study nook. Wake to water views in the master suite that adjoins the balcony, with a walk-in robe and elegant ensuite. A residential-only complex, make the most of the quality onsite amenities including a gym, sauna, spa and pool plus a resident's lounge and BBQ area if you're entertaining on a large scale.
- Impeccable 3 bed, 2 bath apartment in a premium location;
- Nestled on the 9th floor of building 2 in East Quays Apartments;
- Footsteps from the Harbour Town shopping, dining and entertainment precinct;
- Beautiful outlook across waterways and the hinterland;
- Secure residential-only complex with underground parking;
- Modern galley style kitchen with quality finishes and appliances;
- Light, bright living and dining zone that flows onto an expansive balcony with scenic views;
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe, elegant ensuite and balcony access
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes plus study nook;
- Modern bathroom and European-style laundry;
- Onsite amenities including a gym, sauna, spa, pool, resident's lounge and BBQ area.
Part of a master-planned community, East Quays Apartments deliver the foundations for a full life. Savour a sunrise coffee on the balcony, sweat it out in a session at the gym and at night, enjoy dinner at Eat Street, Harbour Town's delicious dining district (where you can also shop up a storm!). This northern Gold Coast setting also places you close to Griffith Uni, the M1, and elite private school, A.B. Paterson. Beautiful Broadwater Parklands and Southport CBD are a short drive away, along with the Gold Coast University hospital. Whether you're an investor or owner-occupier, this represents an enticing opportunity – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
2904/25-31 East Quay Drive Biggera Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $2340 per year
- Strata Rates - $1502.14 per quarter