2905/1 Oracle Boulevard
Sold by Rob Lamb
Luxury 284sqm Oracle Beachfront Sky-Home. Cleverly designed, versatile and highly coveted, this impeccable level 29 'Oracle sky-home' combines designer living with quality furnishings and stunning ocean and hinterland views. In short, this has all the hallmarks of a premium beachfront residence.
For the ultimate convenience this abode has been professionally styled with Coco Republic, King furniture and the latest home appliances and entertainment technology so you are purchasing 'turn key' the complete package with all essentials included!
As you enter down the long hallway into the expansive main living room, you appreciate the sheer size, ocean views and wow factor of the property. The light timber floorboards enrich the coastal feeling and enhance the custom finishes which will satisfy those with the most stylish of tastes. Glass windows and sliding doors wrap the entirety of the apartment revealing views in all directions and providing ample light and ocean breezes. With numerous internal living spaces, media room and balconies you are spoilt for choice where to spend your time entertaining or relaxing.
The impressive king sized master suite is east facing with direct beach views and a private balcony. On the opposite side of the apartment with hinterland views is a second master bedroom again with ensuite and walk in robe. The third queen sized bedroom with views to Coolangatta has built in robes and easily accesses the main bathroom.
For larger families or investors looking to enhance rental income, there is flexibility with the floor plan to easily create a 4th bedroom from the huge media room.
With views of the ocean, mountains and the city skyline, this 284sqm apartment is superb for entertaining and also offers the warmth and proportions of a substantial sized home.
This Oracle sky home presents like a prize home and offers a complete 'turn key' option with features below:
- Huge 284sqm, level 29, ocean facing in Oracle beachfront tower 1;
- Sold fully furnished, Styled by Coco Republic and King furniture,
- Full inventory of top quality home appliances and TV's available;
- 3 bedrooms - 2 master bedrooms with ensuites, marble bath, walk in robes;
- 3 bathrooms, powder room, laundry and butlers pantry with 120L wine fridge;
- Full size separate media room - office, games room/cinema or 4th bedroom;
- 3 car spaces plus storage which is rare to find in Oracle;
- Entertainers kitchen, gas cooktop, Miele appliances, island bench;
- Gorgeous low maintenance live 'green wall' of plants on the main balcony;
- Spacious open plan living room, built in cabinetry, timber floorboards;
- Separate dining room overlooking ocean with crystal pendant;
- Balcony wraps around all rooms from master bedroom to the living areas;
Oracle's world class facilities include 25 metre indoor/outdoor lap pool, a second outdoor pool, spa, sauna and steam room, gym, luxury private cinema, owner's executive lounge with private wine lockers and beautifully landscaped gardens with BBQs.
Right in the heart of the vibrant Broadbeach shopping and dining district, Oracle is the epitome of Gold Coast beach lifestyle. Favourably positioned just minutes from the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Star Casino, Pacific Fair and across the road from the beautiful Kurrawa beach and surf club.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
2905/1 Oracle Boulevard Broadbeach