3/20 Jefferson Lane
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by Troy Dowker
Thu 30 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Boutique Penthouse Style Apartment - 3 Car Spaces & Storage. Gracing the top level of a boutique beachside building and enriched with coastal Hamptons interiors, this light-filled, full floor apartment is a sanctuary of style. Renovated to perfection and wrapped in vistas that encompass Palm Beach, Currumbin Alley and the city skyline, it's fitted with superior features including hardwood floors, plantation shutters and shiplap panelling. These combine with an open plan kitchen, living and dining zone that's bathed in sunshine and beautiful views. In the summer, step out onto the ocean-facing terrace and entertain while cooler months call for cosying up in front of the quartz-stone clad fireplace in the lounge room.
Boasting four bedrooms, two of these treat you to beach views, including the master suite with a one-of-a-kind, luxe ensuite. An oasis of serenity, a stunning black stone freestanding bath takes centre stage, complemented by a Morocco handmade tiled wall and antique vanity with stone basin. Imported Italian tiles also adorn this and the main bathroom, along with brushed brass tapware from ABI Interiors.
- Renovated coastal Hamptons apartment wrapped in Palm Beach, Currumbin Alley and city skyline views;
- Lift to the top floor and 1 of just 3 boutique beachside apartments in a pet friendly (on approval) complex;
- Superior features including hardwood floors, plantation shutters and shiplap panelling;
- Designer kitchen with integrated Pitt gas cooktop, stone benches, dual integrated dish-drawers and butler's pantry;
- Light-filled living and dining zone with quart-stone clad electric fireplace, opens to ocean-view terrace;
- Four bedrooms (two with beach views) plus bed 4 with soundproof door and could be used as a media room;
- Master suite with beach views, walk-in robe, high ceilings and luxe ensuite with black stone freestanding bath, Morocco handmade tiled wall, Italian tiles and antique vanity with stone basin;
- Main bathroom also with Italian tiling and ABI tapware;
- Ocean-view entertaining balcony that also offers city skyline and Currumbin Alley views;
- Custom front door, LED lighting, new MyPlace by Advantage Air smart ducted air-conditioning;
- Alcove/storage area plus laundry with Miele washer and Electrolux dryer;
- Tandem 2 car garage with Storease system, heavy duty shelving, sensor lighting, plus a single carport.
Situated at the southern end of sought-after Jefferson Lane, in footsteps you'll feel the sand of Palm Beach between your toes. Start your days with a swim, stroll or run along the shoreline and end it with dinner at a choice of popular local cafes, restaurants and bars. One of just three luxury apartments, it's also close to shops, parks and Gold Coast Airport. Discover the enchantment of this contemporary Hamptons oasis first-hand – arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ocean Views
- Lift Installed
- Car Parking - Surface
- Council Rates - $2815.04 per year
- Strata Rates - $9666.66 per year