3/227 Golden Four Drive
Sold Prior to Auction by James Roberts
Fri 13 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Be the first to live in this brand-new, low-maintenance apartment ideally positioned along Bilinga's premier street and mere steps from the sand and surf.
Located on Level 2 of a boutique block of only five residences, enjoy a relaxed coastal lifestyle taking in sparkling ocean views captured from a covered balcony overlooking the tips of palm trees.
Offered fully furnished for the ultimate investment or turn-key opportunity, the Moroccan-inspired decor complements quality fixtures and fittings across a bright and airy two-bedroom floor plan.
The master-bedroom is located away from the living spaces, offering a peaceful place to retreat, while the open living areas are a comfortable space in which to entertain guests.
Alternatively, head downstairs to cook up an alfresco feast on the barbecue beside the sparkling pool, which make up the complex's shared amenities.
The apartment comes with two dedicated car spaces, but proximity to the Gold Coast Oceanway might lead you to swap four wheels for two to explore the host of cafes, restaurants and other hidden gems of neighbouring suburbs.
- Brand-new, contemporary 125m2^* apartment metres from Bilinga Beach
- Level 2 of a boutique building of only five residences
- Spectacular ocean vistas from private east-facing balcony, protected by fixed slats
- Offered fully furnished with Moroccan-themed furnishings, high-end fixtures and fittings
- Flooring is a mix of New Zealand wool carpets in bedrooms and easy-care tiling across living areas, extending to balcony
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining space, with sliders to balcony
- Kitchen has island bench with stone top, double stainless-steel sinks, Ilve appliances including built-in four-burner stove, oven and dishwasher, tiled splashback; butler's pantry with built-in microwave, coffee/breakfast station, shelving and storage
- Master bedroom has oversized windows, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with fully tiled walk-in shower, single vanity and basin with stone tops, Mercator heat lamps/lights, toilet.
- Second bedroom has built-in robes and a private balcony
- Main bathroom with fully tiled walk-in shower, single vanity and basin with stone tops, Mercator heat lamps/lights, toilet
- Roller blinds and sheer curtains throughout
- Laundry has sink, stone benchtops, shelving, storage
- Daiken ducted air conditioning, plus ceiling fans
- Extra built-in storage cupboards
- Garbage chute
- Shared amenities include private pool and entertaining area with built-in Artusi BBQ; bike parking
- Tropical, irrigated, low-maintenance garden beds
- Two covered, tandem car parking spaces; monitored by security camera
- Secure remote-controlled gated entrance to undercover parking; separate secure pedestrian entrance
Located between Currumbin and Coolangatta, Bilinga offers the ultimate southern Gold Coast lifestyle being only steps from the sand and surf. Positioned halfway along Golden Four Drive enjoy easy access to the Gold Coast Oceanway, where you can cycle or walk beside the sea for 8km from Currumbin Point towards Rainbow Bay and beyond. Discover a range of cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping within a 5-minute drive in nearby Kirra to the south or Tugun to the north. Popular tourist destination, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, is a 7-minute drive, while a 10-minute walk or 3-minute drive will deliver you to the Gold Coast Airport for easy domestic and international travel.
The ultimate southern beaches lifestyle awaits with this turn-key apartment – contact James Roberts on 0432 839 485.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.