3/7-11 Rutledge Street
Sold By Troy Dowker Prior to Auction
Lux Lifestyle – Superb Panoramic Vistas from Kirra Hill. Relish in the rare privilege of this position, perched high on Kirra Hill with an enviable outlook that spans from the hinterland to the Gold Coast skyline and across the expansive Pacific Ocean.
This three-story ultra-modern villa expresses effortless comfort in a prime location with breathtaking views. The sun-washed rooftop terrace embraces 280-degrees of scenery that others only dream of. Wake up to this superb ocean panorama just one level down in the deluxe primary suite that encapsulates the hinterland spanning across to the Gold Coast skyline.
A spacious family sized home with the second floor accommodating the primary suite and two other generous bedrooms with adjoining balcony and ocean glimpses. While a fourth bedroom on the ground floor boasts private access from the side of the house, perfect for converting into either an office space, teenage retreat or private studio.
Clean-cut stylings mix with a cool white colour palette that compliments thick marble benchtops and a light timber staircase. Vibrant surroundings and an abundance of natural light are welcomed at every angle from generous windows, making this home the epitome of ultra-lux coastal living.
Indulge in this lively beach lifestyle with only a short walk to everything Kirra and Coolangatta offer yet tucked away from the hustle and bustle. Surfing enthusiasts will relish the short distance to Kirra beach, which boasts legendary surf breaks and beautiful golden beaches. At the same time, foodies can enjoy a vibrant dining scene with some of the best restaurants and cafes on the coast.
- Prime location with close walking distance to Kirra café precinct, beach and Coolagatta CBD;
- Rooftop terrace with wrap-around vistas, water and power access;
- Kitchen with thick marble stone benchtops, dual sink and Bosch appliances including dishwasher, four-burner electric cooktop, oven and microwave;
- Lounge that opens out to the front balcony through sliding glass doors;
- Primary bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and views of hinterland, ocean and Gold Coast skyline;
- Primary bedroom ensuite with dual vanity, marble stone benchtops, Argent taps, freestanding bathtub and ocean views;
- Second and third bedroom with connecting balcony, ocean glimpses, carpet, celling fans and built-in wardrobes;
- Fourth ground floor bedroom with access to the side courtyard, tiled floors and down lighting;
- Laundry with dual washer and dryer space and Abey sink;
- Secure side gate access and covered side walkway with low maintenance plants.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac on Kirra Hill within walking distance to the beachfront and Kirra town with vibrant cafe, dining and surfing scene. A six-minute drive to Gold Coast Airport, a three-minute drive to Coolangatta State School and a 13-minute drive to Palm Beach-Currumbin State High School.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
3/7-11 Rutledge Street Coolangatta
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $2811 per year
- Strata Rates - $4625.24 per year