3 Kingfish Court
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by Troy Dowker Prior to Auction
Waterfront Paradise the Whole Family Will Adore.
Home is where the heart is, and yours will fall firmly in love with all this Palm Beach house offers. Much loved by the same family for 22 years, now it's time for new memories to be made in this waterfront offering. Meticulously presented and showcased by coastal, neutral tones throughout, it also spoils you with so much space. Three separate living zones beckon inside, with an expansive alfresco area also a bonus. The lounge and open plan living and dining zone are crowned by soaring raked ceilings, each with water views. The lounge opens onto the pool and terrace, with the living and dining wrapped in glass and overlooking the inlet – delivering a distinct feeling as if you're hovering above the water on a houseboat! In fact, this house promises to be an aquatic paradise. From swimming, surfing, stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking or fishing, it's all accessible from your backyard and in the more pristine waterways that grace northern Palm Beach. There's also close proximity to ocean access that borders Burleigh Heads National Park, making this a prime lifestyle location.
When you're not entertaining and making the most of the waterfront deck, pool or contemporary kitchen, you'll appreciate the functionality of the floorplan. Promoting privacy, the four bedrooms and three bathrooms are divided into two wings. The first of these features two bedrooms and bathrooms, including an elegant master suite with a modern ensuite, with the second wing hosting two bedrooms and a bathroom (with convenient access to the pool), as well as the third living zone.
- Impeccable single level family home - first time to market in 22 years;
- 809m2 block plus your own 20m frontage to water which includes a sandy beach;
- Close proximity to ocean access that borders Burleigh Heads National Park, making this a prime lifestyle location;
- Anchored on the more pristine waterways that grace northern Palm Beach, with interiors that reflect this coastal setting;
- Contemporary and spacious kitchen with induction cooktop, Smeg oven, stone benches and walk-in pantry;
- Open plan living and dining zone with raked ceiling, glass windows and doors to frame water views;
- Lounge room beneath a raked ceiling, opens to pool area;
- Floorplan promotes privacy, with the four and three bedrooms divided into two distinct wings;
- Two bedrooms and bathrooms, including an elegant master suite with a modern ensuite in one wing;
- Wing with living zone, two bedrooms (with built-in robes) and a bathroom with access to outdoors/pool;
- Expansive timber deck wraps around the rear and side of the home, overlooking glistening waterways;
- Deck also with screens for weather protection or privacy;
- Freeform saltwater pool and terrace;
- Sunny and secure front yard with paved courtyard, lawns and gardens;
- 20 solar panels, solar hot water, Crimsafe screens, gatehouse with keyless entry and spear pump;
- Double garage with lockable storage plus under deck storage for boards, fishing gear etc.
Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac, this location has all a family could need. Walk or cycle to Tallebudgera's pristine still water estuary in mere minutes or arrive via kayak or boat to one of the most picturesque beaches on the Gold Coast. Arrive at Palm Beach State School in under 2km, Stockland Burleigh shops in 4km with a host of parks and sporting amenities also close by. Don't let this desirable family home pass you by – arrange your inspection today!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
3 Kingfish Court Palm Beach
- Council Rates - $3546.60 per year