3 Murraba Street
Multi-Purpose Beachside Opportunity - Premier Lifestyle Location
Thu 15 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Superbly positioned beachside in a tightly held five-star Currumbin enclave, this exceptional property offers three two-bedrooms units on the one title and a host of crowd pleasing credentials.
Being footsteps from the water's edge and an array of popular cafes and eateries along Pacific Parade, it's a property that ensures lifestyle and location is paramount.
A unique residence which incorporates three bright and breezy units, offering a plethora of options to the market. Keep as is and occupy, invest, redevelop with a new home or modify accordingly.
Rent out all three, move in and rent the other two, or simply use the whole property as a family beach house/compound, with private quarters. It also stands as a great superfund purchase for someone seeking a strong investment, with room for capital growth.
The entire property has been beautifully modernised, with a classic and light aesthetic, evoking an airy calmness. Hues of white and vintage charm compliment the coastal surrounds, while delightful views of Currumbin's golden sands and turquoise waters are enjoyed from multiple vantage points.
- 407m² block, just metres from Currumbin Beachfront;
- Renovated in 2019, multi-purpose designed residence;
- Use as one beach house/family compound or 3 individual style units;
- At present, the floor plan presents two upstairs units and one downstairs unit;
- If used as units, each features its own living space and outdoor entertaining area (either ocean view balcony or courtyard);
- Solid brick construction oozing charm of yesteryear on flat allotment;
- Plumbing provisions to install a kitchen in unit 2;
- Three onsite car undercover parks and plenty of onsite storage;
- Great ocean views from multiple viewing points across the property;
- Scope for strong rental income with permanent rental or holiday let;
- All units individually metered for electricity, water service is on one meter.
Occupying a prime seaside position amid Currumbin Village, everything is at your doorstep. You're just metres from the beach and an easy flat walk to the cafes, patrolled beach " Vikings SLSC " and Currumbin's surfing scene at " The Alley ".
Currumbin is an exciting beachfront community with friendly locals and a relaxed vibe with lots to offer. A haven for water enthusiasts, particularly those who enjoy standup paddle boarding, kayaking, surfing and swimming. Just 7 minutes from Gold Coast airport.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $5950 per year