3 Rudd Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Auction On Site, Friday 15 December at 11:00am
Renovated Home with Wide Water and Hinterland Views.
Recently treated to an extensive renovation, this single-level family house offers a turn-key opportunity in a principal waterfront location.
Anchoring the home is an oversized 793m2* block boasting 19.8m* of water frontage and an enviable outlook that stretches down a long inlet and beyond to the rolling hinterland.
Fresh white paint combines with grey-washed timber-look floors and cabinetry to champion a refined neutral colour palette across the contemporary interior. Family living and indoor-outdoor connection are the priority of the spacious and practical floor plan.
One wing is dedicated to four generous bedrooms, including a waterfront master suite elevated by picturesque water views and a stylish ensuite. A media room complements the open living, dining and kitchen area, where the hero feature is a grand marble island.
When playing host to family and friends, peel back the sliding doors and flow freely to the expansive entertaining deck, from which the property's coveted outlook is best savoured. Spend summer days by the swimming pool, or set off from the jetty for a leisurely cruise.
This property is ideally positioned within an easy cycle of Broadbeach's lifestyle precinct, where patrolled surf and a host of shopping, dining and entertainment options await.
- Extensively renovated single-level house
- 793m2* block with 19.8m* of wide water frontage
- Views stretching down waterway towards the hinterland
- Proximity to patrolled beach and lifestyle precinct of Broadbeach
- Timber-look floors and cabinetry complements refined, neutral tones throughout; double-glazed windows and European joinery; stone paving outdoors
- Expansive waterfront entertaining deck
- Jetty; swimming pool surrounded by established, low-maintenance gardens
- Open living, dining and kitchen area with water views and deck access
- Kitchen has Miele appliances including two ovens, combi microwave, five-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, integrated double-door fridge and coffee machine; solid marble island and benchtops; oversized sink
- Combined walk-in pantry and laundry features oversized sink, built-in storage and access to external drying court
- All four bedrooms have built-in timber-look robes; one guest room has built-in study nook
- Waterfront master bedroom has ensuite with built-in bath and dual vanity
- Spacious media room with built-in, timber-look TV uni
- Ensuite and main bathroom both have walk-in rain showers, floor-to-ceiling tiles, LED mirrors and Toto toilets
- Double garage; large gated driveway offers further secure parking
- Gated pedestrian and side access
Broadbeach Waters is a high-growth suburb favoured for its blue chip waterfront homes and front-row access to a host of key amenities. The heart of Broadbeach is within 3km, where you can find patrolled surf, eclectic dining and shopping, The Star and the world-class retail precinct of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. The family-friendly address lies in the catchment for Broadbeach State School and Merrimac State High School, and offers proximity to some of the Gold Coast's leading private schools. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby for an easy commute north or south.
Settle straight into a renovated home in a prestigious waterfront locale – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310, Julia Kuo 0402 668 885 or Selina Lancette 0431 349 386.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
3 Rudd Street Broadbeach Waters
- Council Rates - $4884.94 per year
- Water Rates - $2165.32 per year