3 Vaucluse Place
Sold By Sam Guo & Julia Kuo Prior to Auction
Mon 12 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Potential Plus in a Quiet Sorrento Pocket.
Realise the full potential of this east-facing position in a quiet cul de sac where the location affords a relaxed lifestyle close to everything the Gold Coast has to offer.
An existing four-bedroom, two-bathroom house is currently tenanted providing investment income, while a new owner may wish to renovate or redevelop on a flat 693m2 parcel.
Recent improvements to the house include new flooring in the bedrooms, while bathrooms have been renovated in a modern style. A solid structure and logical layout provide a firm foundation for additional enhancements to suit your own style. Outdoor features include an inground swimming pool, covered patio, and a fully fenced front garden.
Sorrento is highly sought after due to its central location and tight-knit community feel. Stroll just 650m down the road to Gladys Moncrieff Park for family picnics or a spot of fishing from the sandy shores. A short bike ride or drive opens up Surfers Paradise, Isle of Capri and Broadbeach for days spent chasing waves, shopping, and dining.
- Flat east-facing 693m2 block at the end of a cul de sac
- Four-bedroom, two-bathroom house with rental income
- Invest, renovate or rebuild, subject to council approval
- 18.1m street frontage to Vaucluse Place
- Swimming pool, covered seating area, patio, AstroTurf and established gardens
- Separate living and dining both have sliding door access to the outdoors
- Kitchen has 4-burner induction cooktop, double sink, and island bench with storage and seating
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms have built-in robes
- Bathroom with built-in bath, shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Laundry has storage and access to an external clothesline
- Double garage and additional off-street parking
- Fully fenced with gated entry and side access
Sorrento is ideally located within the central suburb of Bundall. This family-friendly area is favoured for its private position within proximity to key services and conveniences. Sorrento Shopping Village is just 600m away and you can reach Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre in 5 minutes by car. Walk to waterfront parks or head to Home of the Arts (HOTA) for a dose of culture. Families have a choice of great schools including Benowa State School and St Kevin's School, while Emmanuel College, TSS and St. Hilda's are just over 10 minutes away by car.
See the potential for yourself and inspect today with Sam Guo 0423 064 310 or Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.