30 Earle Court
Sold by Brad Coyne & Jonathon Patton
Fri 13 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Treasured and beautifully maintained by the same family for 20 years, absolute privacy and serenity beckons from this sprawling hinterland oasis set among the Tallai treetops.
Designed to deliver lush green vistas from every room, a double-storey house of double brick and concrete slab construction sits ensconced in nature atop the property's 2.08 acres.
On-trend arches and wrought-iron railings elevate the character of the home's Mediterranean-inspired façade, which stands proud beside a hedge-lined path.
Bright and airy interiors have been well-kept, inviting a new owner to settle straight in or infuse their own personal style.
Four spacious bedrooms and a retreat with soaring vaulted ceilings occupy the top floor, where balconies capture hinterland and city skyline views. The first floor hosts an array of light-filled living zones, including a lounge where winter nights can be spent around the fireplace.
Relax and entertain to the sound of birdsong on a large covered deck, or spend hot summer days cooling off in a tranquil saltwater pool. Swathes of flat lawn surround the home, while three vegetable gardens encourage you to grow your own delicious fruit and vegetables.
- 2.08-acre property with lush hinterland and city skyline views
- Tightly-held and well maintained by the same owner for 20 years
- Double-storey double-brick house with suspended concrete slab
- Mediterranean-inspired façade with arches and wrought-iron handrails
- Saltwater swimming pool with water feature plus tile and decking surrounds
- Covered deck with built-in BBQ, ceiling fans, and weather screens; array of balconies with hinterland or city skyline views
- Kitchen, dining and living zones have a hinterland outlook and outdoor access
- Generous living with 3m-high ceilings; separate formal lounge with wood fireplace
- Formal dining room plus separate meals area in kitchen
- Kitchen has double sink, Miele appliances, caesarstone benchtops, and black pendant lights
- Master suite has built-in robes, walk-in robe, access to shared and private balconies, plus ensuite with spa bath, floor-to-ceiling tiles, and shower with herringbone wall tiles
- Three additional bedrooms have built-in robes and hinterland outlooks; one has balcony access
- Top-floor retreat with study nook, vaulted 4.5m ceiling and balcony access
- Two additional bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles; one has built-in bath and separate toilet
- Laundry has storage and outdoor access; servery to main living creates wet bar potential
- Double garage with built-in storage, plus workspace and bathroom
- 6.5kW solar power system with 5kW inverter plus solar hot water system; 20,000L water tank
- Established gardens with mango and olive trees, manicured lawns and three vegetable gardens
The hinterland suburb of Tallai offers residents a peaceful lifestyle, without compromising on proximity to beaches and key city conveniences. Reach Tallai Country Golf Club by car in 3 minutes, or Miami Beach in less than 25 minutes. Drive 4.6km for a weekly grocery shop at Mudgeeraba Village, or 6.4km for the many shopping and dining options at Robina Town Centre. The M1 is nearby for an easy commute north or south, while Gold Coast Airport can be reached in less than half an hour. The address lies in the catchment for Mudgeeraba State School and Robina State High School, while Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School are a 10-minute drive.
Discover a life of absolute peace and privacy in this hinterland haven – Contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866 and Jonathon Patton 0421 721 442.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $3568.48 per year
- Water Rates - $510.84 per year