301/1331 Gold Coast Highway
Palm Beach 4221
Sold By Troy Dowker
Absolute Beachfront Ocean-View Apartment. It takes more than a moment for the eye to absorb the sprawling vista on offer from this Hamptons-inspired residence fronting the sand in popular Palm Beach.
Set well back from the street, the soft sound of breaking waves provides a soothing soundtrack to luxury beachfront living at boutique One Palm Beach. The level 3 location affords a close visual connection to the beach and ocean.
A wraparound balcony affords a front-row seat to life as it happens along the sand and surf. The stunning 180-degree outlook captures Stradbroke Island and Surfers Paradise all the way down to Coolangatta and west to the hinterland.
Completed to the highest standard only two years ago, high spec finishes including thick marble benchtops, engineered timber flooring and Miele appliances create an effortless sense of laidback luxe throughout.
- One of only 17 apartments in secure residents-only One Palm Beach;
- Located on the preferred northern side of the building invites winter sun and an abundance of natural light;
- Direct access to the beach from a private use walkway;
- Wrap-around balcony accessed from living areas and bedrooms;
- Spacious open plan living and dining zones with ocean outlook;
- Flooring includes large format tiles, engineered timber and rich wool carpet;
- Deluxe kitchen boasts a waterfall marble island bench and 60mm tops, Miele 90cm oven and cooktop, Franke sink and mixer, 2PAC cabinetry and pendant lighting;
- Butler's kitchen includes Miele dishwasher, microwave oven and ample storage;
- Master bedroom boasts an ocean view, barn door entry, ensuite with twin basins, bath, rainwater and handheld shower plus a walk-in robe;
- Two additional bedrooms have built-in robes, ceiling fans and block out curtains;
- Bathroom features a marble top vanity and twin shower heads;
- Media room ideal for movies, a teen retreat or uninterrupted TV sport;
- Powder room and concealed laundry with Franke sink plus storage;
- Video intercom linked to mobile, central control for lighting, fans and zoned ducted air-conditioning;
- Secure basement parking for two cars plus a storage cage;
- High-speed NBN internet connection;
- Residents enjoy use of a private pool, BBQ entertaining area and beachfront yoga deck;
- Proactive building manager maintains grounds and amenities to a high standard;
- Two-point secure entry from the street and fast internal lift;
- Landscaped gardens and a vertical garden upon entry;
Palm Beach has fast become the Gold Coast's most coveted beachside suburb, renowned for beautiful beaches and a delectable choice of cafes, restaurants, bars and conveniences. Nature lovers will relish Tallebudgera Creek to the north and Currumbin Creek to the south. This property also sits within the catchment for sought-after Palm Beach-Currumbin State High School and Palm Beach State School.
Move straight in or lock and leave for the holidays - inspect today to secure your place in Palm Beach.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
301/1331 Gold Coast Highway Palm Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Beach Front
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $2088.90 per year
- Strata Rates - $10233.99 per year