301/88 Jefferson Lane
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by Troy Dowker Prior to Auction
Wed 30 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
No towel needed - walk home wet from the beach to this luxurious, laid-back Palm Beach apartment, with uninterrupted vistas up and down the coastline.
The north-east facing residence sits three levels up in DAH Architecture's contemporary 'Sable on Palm', a boutique beachside building completed in 2019.
Carefully considered natural finishes throughout the interior pay homage to the coastal surrounds. Marble-dressed benchtops draw the eye in an entertainer's kitchen and two refined bathrooms, while engineered oak floors and curved wall niches are stand-out features across the open living spaces.
Expansive glass doors slide back to capture invigorating ocean breezes and allow access to the apartment's hero feature - a 67m2 covered wraparound balcony.
Also accessible from the three spacious bedrooms, which includes a secluded master suite, the balcony showcases a 180-degree panorama taking in the hills of the hinterland to the west, city skyline to the north and iconic Rainbow Bay to the south.
The apartment has two secure basement car spaces, and offers access to the building's resort-calibre amenities, which include a residents-only pool, gym and covered BBQ area. Leave the keys at home and walk from this prime beachside position to dining, shopping and patrolled beaches.
- North-east facing 203m2 level-three apartment inside 'Sable on Palm'
- 'Sable on Palm' is a boutique beachside building completed in 2019
- Exclusive amenities include a residents-only pool, gym, and covered BBQ area
- Covered wraparound 67m2 covered balcony with 180-degree views spanning across the hinterland, city skyline, and Pacific Ocean to Rainbow Bay
- 13mm thick engineered oak flooring and natural stone finishes throughout
- Open kitchen, dining and living area with ocean views and bifold doors to balcony
- Entertainer's kitchen has statement 2.9m marble island with storage and seating, Smeg oven, five-burner gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher, walk-in pantry, and double sink
- Elegant arched wall niches in hallway
- Recessed ceilings in living, dining and master bedroom
- Three carpeted bedrooms have ocean vistas and balcony access plus sheer and block-out curtains; two have built-in robes
- Master suite has direct beach views, walk-through robe and deluxe ensuite with built-in make-up vanity, free-standing bath, double shower and his and hers basins
- Both bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles, marble feature walls and benchtops, timber vanities, and shaving cabinets; main bathroom has separate powder room
- European-style laundry with an abundance of storage
- Two secure car spaces plus storage cage in basement
- Secure building access from Gold Coast Highway and Jefferson Lane and on-site management; Dahua Technology intercom
- Daikin ducted air conditioning throughout; ceiling fans in living room and all bedrooms
'Sable on Palm' occupies an enviable address opposite a patrolled stretch of sand and surf in the heart of Palm Beach. Watson Bloom is located right next door for convenient coffee and meals, and beachfront dining awaits only a 150m stroll away at Palm Beach Surf Club. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby to take you north to the heart of the Gold Coast, or south 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport.
Relish a low-maintenance coastal lifestyle in Palm Beach – contact Troy Dowker 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $3643.9 per year
- Water Rates - $1072.64 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $5856.16 per year