3054 Forest Hills Drive
Sanctuary Cove 4212
Sold by William Sarti
Thu 4 May
Please contact agent for further details
Brand New Hampton-style Living in Sanctuary Cove
A private and prestigious lifestyle awaits in this recently completed Hampton-style residence on a prized parcel in exclusive Sanctuary Cove.
No detail has been overlooked in the execution of the build, which perfectly blends function and form. Bold navy, white and gold accents and an abundance of natural light combine to create a crisp coastal ambience.
Families will appreciate a functional two-level floor plan where living spaces, including a media room and study nook, are ideally located on the ground floor.
Connect and prepare family feasts in a gourmet kitchen that flows seamlessly to open plan living and dining areas. An inviting alfresco area is ideal for entertaining, while a flat grassed garden is perfect for kids and pets to play.
- Newly built coastal Hampton home in Sanctuary Cove
- 800m2 holding faces south with sunsets above the hinterland
- Quiet and family-friendly oasis and exclusive estate
- Stylish home enjoys organic and navy tones, gold finishes and colonial grill windows
- Large flat grassed garden with space for a pool
- Alfresco area with fan, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Light-filled open-plan living and dining space
- Study nook or home office off the main living area
- Media room with double door entry and block-out blinds located next to the main entrance
- Gourmet kitchen with 2.4m navy island bench with Caesarstone, Westinghouse four-hob induction cooktop and 90cm oven, farm sink, tiled splashback, walk-in pantry and butler's kitchen with double sink and Asko integrated dishwasher
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with free-standing bath, fully tiled shower, double navy vanity and separate toilet
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes and ensuites; two share access to a modern Jack'n'Jill style bathroom
- Spacious laundry with walk-in linen closet, navy cabinetry, tiled splashback and outdoor access to clothesline
- TouchNav alarm system plus emergency button located in master bedroom
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning and Vacu-Maid
- An abundance of storage
- Hybrid floors throughout the home
- Two-car garage plus golf buggy space
Tucked away in the gated community of Sanctuary Cove where residents benefit from 24/7 security and world-class amenities. Golfers will relish two world-class courses on your doorstep along with shopping, boutiques and restaurants. Located at the northern end of the Gold Coast with easy access to the M1. Gold Coast Airport and Brisbane International Airport are less than a 60-minute drive with prestige schools nearby.
Settle straight into a brand new home in Sanctuary Cove – contact William Sart on 0416 808 454.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.