31 Korong Street
Auction On Site, Saturday 9 March at 3:00pm
Bold, Brand New and Bespoke Modern Masterpiece.
Coastal sophistication artfully fuses with bold architecture to reveal a brand new, bespoke modern masterpiece. Moments from Main River in the prestigious TSS precinct, every last detail has been carefully curated across this sprawling 429m2 floorplan to deliver a custom dream home. From the tailor-made lighting and oak parquetry flooring to the gently curved walls, soaring ceilings and two stunning 6.65m voids, it's a residence that is as flawless as it is functional.
Embracing a seamless indoor-outdoor flow, the home is designed to host intimate gatherings or grand-scale events. A gourmet kitchen and butler's pantry boast superior appliances and gleams with a showstopping Onyx island bench, before uniting with the outdoors and the vast living and dining zone. When you're not entertaining waterside or poolside, retreat to the rooftop terrace. Draped against 360-degree city skyline, Main River and hinterland views, there's no better place to witness spectacular sunrises or sunsets than here.
Custom finishes also enhance the five bedrooms, including the sublime master suite. Grand arched double doors reveal a sanctuary of romance and elegance, featuring a circular freestanding bath that takes centre stage, framed by a lush green outlook. Brushed gold fixtures, a dual Onyx vanity and dual rain showers also grace the ensuite, with these superior finishes echoed in the two additional ensuites and main bathroom. Other standout features include a media room, living area with water-view balcony, automated lighting and ducted air-conditioning plus a winch for a boat or jet-ski.
- Brand new, bespoke modern masterpiece artfully fusing bold architecture with subtle coastal sophistication
- Peaceful and private 516m2 block moments from Main River
- As flawless as it is functional across a sprawling 429m2 floorplan
- Custom lighting, cabinetry and oak parquetry flooring pairs with VJ panelling, soaring ceilings and two stunning 6.65m voids
- Grand-scale, open plan kitchen, living and dining area seamlessly integrates with outdoor entertaining amenities
- Chef's kitchen and butler's pantry includes a sublime Onyx island bench, custom pendant lighting, integrated Smeg fridge/freezer, AEG oven, combination oven and warming drawer, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher, commercial-grade drinks fridge and a vast servery window opening to the terrace
- Ground floor media room and an upper-level lounge with balcony
- Sublime master suite with custom arched double door entry, fitted walk-in robe, deluxe ensuite with Venetian render finishes, brushed gold fixtures, dual Onyx vanity, dual rain showers and a circular freestanding bath framed by a lush green outlook
- Three further bedrooms with built-in robes plus ground floor guest suite with walk-in robe
- Main bathroom, two additional ensuites and powder room enhanced with full-height tiling, Onyx vanities and brushed gold fixtures
- Alfresco entertaining terrace with built-in bar and servery window, overlooks a private waterfront backyard with pool
- Open-air rooftop entertaining terrace with sweeping 360-degree views encompassing the city skyline, hinterland and Main River
- Laundry with ceiling-height storage and external access
- Double garage with epoxy floor and custom door
- Winch for boat or jet-ski
- CCTV, alarm system, intercom, ceiling fans
- Automated lighting and ducted air-conditioning
Nestled in a rare double-ended cul-de-sac, this dress circle location promises serenity and seclusion without compromising on proximity to amenities. Exclusive TSS is within walking distance or stroll to Harry Bond Park for a riverside picnic. Sample the tasty temptations and shop the designer boutiques at nearby Ferry Road Markets and Chevron Island, while world-famous beaches beckon in under 3km at Surfers Paradise.
All it takes is one visit and you'll be in love. Contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885 and inspect this rare and remarkable residence today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
31 Korong Street Southport