31 Savoy Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Nick Lapenna, Bec Southey & Ryan Ward
Sat 25 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Florida Gardens Parcel Packed With Potential.
Capitalise on the full potential of this large 830m2 holding in tightly-held Florida Gardens.
On the market for the first time in 12 years, the large flat block is currently occupied by an original 1980s-style house that's ripe for redevelopment or renovation.
Realise your plans to build a brand-new home befitting this tight-knit community favoured by families and retirees who appreciate a quiet, relaxed lifestyle minutes from the coastline and conveniences.
Walk to Platell Park at the end of the street where kids can play or fish from the shore or jump on the bike for a short cycle to Surfers Paradise, Isle of Capri, or Broadbeach for a dose of surf, dining and shopping.
● Large flat 830m2 holding facing north-east in popular Florida Gardens
● Walk 200m to Platell Park for BBQs, playground and fishing
● Walk or ride to Isle of Capri, Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise cafes, shops and patrolled surf beaches
● Short 600m stroll to local favourite Coffee Sisters
● Original four-bedroom, two-bathroom house
● Two main living areas overlook the pool and gardens
● Rooms open to fully fenced lawns on three sides
● Solar heated lagoon-style pool captures morning sun
● 4000 gallon rainwater tank and electric hot water system
● Single car garage plus off-street parking
Florida Gardens is a peaceful island community that enjoys proximity to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino, Gold Coast Light Rail and the beachside suburbs of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise. Top private schools are all within a short drive.
Be among the first to inspect before this goes to auction – contact Nick Lapenna 0410 973 949 or Bec Southey 0404 755 855.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.