3181 Riverleigh Drive
Hope Island 4212
Sold by William Sarti
Tue 25 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Grand Resort-Style Family Oasis
Serenity and privacy await in this grand home in 'Riverleigh Gardens' estate, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and overlooking the 15th green of Hope Island Resort's championship golf course.
A series of tranquil water features set the scene for this two-level designer home sitting atop an expansive 1897m2 parcel, which has been treasured by the same family for more than 21 years.
Retreat outdoors to a private sanctuary where you can relax in the shade of a Balinese-style pavilion fringed with bamboo. Swim laps or cool off in the 15m pool, or play a round of putt putt on a five-hole course, all within the confines of a secure yard.
The alfresco areas are matched by equally inviting interiors executed across a well-thought out floor plan and finished with high-quality fixtures and fittings. Designed to remain timeless, lofty spaces and an abundance of glazing create light, bright and breezy living spaces.
The new designer kitchen includes a bespoke Essastone quartz island, pearlescent subway tiles, timber accents and pendant lighting, which bring a touch of luxurious living to dining spaces that lead to a covered outdoor area perfect for entertaining.
A guest suite with private access is located on the ground floor, while three further bedrooms can be found on the upper level, including the large master suite with a lavish ensuite, marble stone features and a generous balcony, with views of the golf course.
- Modern two-level home on 1897m2 block within 'The Palladian' gated estate in Hope Island Resort
- East-oriented with views across the golf course, parkland and Coomera River
- Alfresco area features 15x5m pool, Balinese pavilion, five-hole putting green and extended lawn
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen, with Essastone island bench and counter tops; Miele appliances including integrated fridge/freezer, two ovens, microwave, induction multi-zoned cooktop; gold Zip HydroTap and Gareth Ashton tapware; butler's pantry
- Formal dining with 5.5m ceiling
- Master retreat has walk-in robe, ensuite with large spa bath, marble stone counters, private balcony
- Two upper-level bedrooms, one with walk-in and one with built-in robe
- Lower-level guest suite with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and private access
- Fully-tiled main bathroom with integrated bath, shower, marble stone counters, Grohe tapware
- Flooring is a mix of timber, tiles, and wool carpets
- Media room with built-in speakers
- Laundry with access to external drying court; pet door
- Timber shutters and extensive glazing throughout; sheers
- Ducted and split-system air conditioning; ceiling fans throughout
- Plenty of extra storage
- Crimsafe screen doors
- Mature tropical irrigated gardens, water features, swathes of lawn to front and rear
- Access to golf course via gate at rear of property
- 5000 gallon rainwater tank
- Double lock-up garage and double tandem buggy parking; epoxy flooring
- 24-hour patrolled security, back-to-base alarms
- FIRB approved resort
'Riverleigh Gardens' estate is known for its large homes on oversized blocks. Riverleigh Drive is nestled between the Coomera River and Hope Island Resort Golf Course, offering some of the northern Gold Coast's most premier real estate. Residents benefit from 24/7 security and buggy access to surrounding championship golf courses, Sanctuary Cove Village, the Country Club and a world-class marina where restaurants, boutique shops and cafes overlook the water. There are a range of amenities in proximity and prominent schools Coomera Anglican and A.B. Paterson colleges are within 15km. Hope Island Early Learning Sanctuary is a 4 minute drive.
Relax in your own private resort-style sanctuary – contact William Sarti 0416 808 454.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $3316 per year
- Water Rates - $972 per year