32 Verona Avenue
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold by Eddie Wardale
Sat 2 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
"My Verona" – a Symphony of Brand New, Bold Luxury
Method of sale: Sold at Auction
Marketing campaign: Print, Digital and Local
OFI Attendees: 86
Number of Written Offers: 2
Days on Market: 25
Bold, brand new and breathtakingly modern, "My Verona" is a symphony of luxury and style. North-facing and orientated to gaze upon parkland and skyline views, it fuses functionality with flawless finishes, showcasing European Oak floors, Italian ceramics, and Soktas feature lighting across two levels. Brought to life by Reece Keil Design and master crafted by Duncorb Pty Ltd, this contemporary haven hits all the right notes and promises harmonious living and entertaining.
Earning its place at the heart of the home is the gourmet kitchen and butler's pantry. Equipped with Mont Blanc Quartzite benches and premium appliances, it adjoins a dining area beneath a dramatic 5.8m ceiling and elegant living room. Curl up here by the gas fireplace or seek solace in the separate media room. Serenity and comfort continue upstairs, where a cosy upper-level lounge and the sophisticated master suite sanctuary beckon. A private retreat, it boasts a sitting area, walk-in robe, built-in beauty station, and a luxe, light-filled ensuite. Two additional bedrooms (including one with an ensuite) and a modern main bathroom are also upstairs, with a guest suite, study and powder room downstairs.
A divine entertainer that celebrates seamless integrated living, large-scale slider doors open up to connect inside and out. The stage is set for memorable gatherings around the custom firepit or on the alfresco terrace where the built-in BBQ is ready for action. Alternatively, stay refreshed with the magnesium pool which sparkles in the sunshine.
- "My Verona" – a bold and brand-new symphony of contemporary luxury and style
- North-facing on a 569m2 block, orientated to gaze upon parkland and skyline views
- Flawlessly finished with European Oak Tongue and Groove floors, Italian ceramics, Soktas feature lighting, Cavalier Bremworth wool carpets
- Kitchen, living and dining zone trimmed by grand-scale glass slider doors, illuminating the interiors in natural light and creating a seamless integration with the outdoors
- Sleek designer kitchen and butler's pantry enhanced with Mont Blanc Quartzite – Tuscany Stone benches and island, premium Neff and ASKO appliances
- Elegant living room appointed with built-in cabinetry and plush seating, warmed by an Escea gas fireplace
- Dining area crowned by a dramatic 5.8m ceiling
- Media room with built-in cabinetry and direct access to alfresco terrace
- Upper-level living includes built-in shaker profile cabinetry, overlooking the park and embracing skyline views
- Sophisticated and spacious master suite with cosy sitting area/retreat, walk-in robe, built-in beauty station, luxe and light-filled ensuite
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes and one with an ensuite
- Ground floor guest suite with built-in robe and modern ensuite
- Modern main bathroom with Italian ceramics upstairs, powder room downstairs
- Office with private access, built-in desk and joinery
- Alfresco entertaining terrace with BBQ
- Magnesium pool sparkles in the sunshine
- Firepit with bespoke timber seating
- Double garage with storage plus a secure single carport
- Lockable outdoor storeroom
- 19.98kW 52 Canadian solar panel system with a 15kW Fronius inverter
- LG VRF air-conditioning, featuring 11 indoor units, 33.6kW 3 phase power
- Rainbird Controller irrigation
- Two Hikvision intercom monitors
- CBUS lighting
- Wrapped in an aluminum electro bronze powder coat exterior
- Brought to life by architect, Reece Keil Design and builder, Duncorb Pty Ltd
- Interior design by Jessica Beck (Beck Space)
A prime location across from parklands, it's a short stroll from Capri on Via Roma where boutiques, restaurants, cafes, health amenities and Harris Farm Markets – the Gold Coast's flagship store – all await. When you're done enjoying this lively waterside shopping and dining precinct, take advantage of the easy access to world-famous beaches and the vibrant delights of Surfers Paradise.
Experience the magic of "My Verona" for yourself, where a melody of luxury living and artistic expression unite. Don't delay, contact Eddie Wardale on 0408 881 678 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.