33 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard
Benowa Waters 4217
Main River Grandeur and Opulence
Epitomising timeless elegance, this Main River masterpiece will impress with its sprawling opulence and luxury charm. Showcasing grand interiors across a 739m2 double-storey floorplan, a stunning foyer sets the tone for graceful style. Soaring 6.3m high and illuminated by an imported chandelier, it also boasts a sweeping statement staircase before ushering you into the open plan living zone. Entertain with ease with a gourmet kitchen, while dinners are a regal affair, nestled beneath a dramatic 6.45m void. For a change of scenery, indulge in an alfresco meal on the waterfront terrace, overlooking Main River, lush gardens and the mosaic-tiled pool and spa.
Palatial proportions continue with the residence equipped with six oversized bedrooms. All boast walk-in robes and elegant ensuites, with the master suite treated to a private waterfront balcony, perfect for soaking up spectacular sunsets. Additionally, enjoy the benefits of a media room, executive office (7th bedroom), wine cellar/display suite, 7th bathroom and a triple garage.
- The epitome of timeless elegance on a 1,111m2 Main River block;
- Grand in size and appearance with luxury finishes and 3m high ceilings;
- Gourmet kitchen with sleek finishes, Smeg appliances, walk-in pantry and stone island bench;
- Opulent dining room crowned by a 6.45m void with a stunning, imported chandelier;
- Graceful foyer spanning 6.3m high, illuminated by an imported chandelier;
- Seven sumptuous and oversized bedrooms across two levels, 6 with walk-in robes and elegant ensuites;
- Master suite also with a private waterfront terrace, perfect for soaking up spectacular sunsets;
- Sandstone entertaining terrace overlooking the river and the mosaic-tiled pool and spa;
- Terrace steps down to landscaped lawn and gardens, with a large pontoon;
- Media room, office/7th bedroom, wine cellar/display suite and a triple garage also downstairs.
Situated in an esteemed and peaceful Gold Coast enclave, take advantage of being approx. 6km from Surfers Paradise, 8km to Broadbeach and 15km to Burleigh Heads. Exclusive private schools, including TSS and St. Hilda's are within a 7.5km radius, with hospitals, shops, cafes, and restaurants all close by. Experience the classic charm of this luxury Main River residence and arrange your inspection today!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
33 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard Benowa Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $4839 per year