33 Vespa Crescent
Surfers Paradise 4217
Sold by Sam Guo & Julia Kuo
Thu 11 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
An icon of architectural artistry awaits with this 778sqm resort-style, single-level residence on a rare 2006sqm block. One of four homes to share a manicured 1-acre parkland and a marina berth, this private, peaceful and north-facing property of distinction was conceptualised by renowned designer Jared Poole. Timeless stone, timber and glass elements complement the exquisite interiors and tranquil garden views on offer, delivering a lifestyle of luxury. Entertaining is easy with a sleek, gourmet kitchen with a wall of acclaimed Miele appliances, integrated fridge/freezer and butler's pantry, flowing into the elegant living and dining zone illuminated by ornate chandeliers suspended from the 4.1m ceiling. Host guests in the vast alfresco area with BBQ and teppanyaki kitchen, fringed by remote-controlled screens or opt to gather poolside, where mature hedging and gardens give way to views of the Q1 building.
Along with a high-tech media room, rumpus room and executive office, this masterpiece is blessed with five bedrooms. Grand in size and appearance, each is accompanied by deluxe ensuites and picture windows that frame glorious garden views. The pinnacle of these is the opulent master suite, with a decadent dressing room, private garden courtyard and a sophisticated ensuite where you can rejuvenate in the claw foot bath.
- Sprawling 778sqm resort-style, single-level residence on a 2006sqm block with water access;
- Private, peaceful and north-facing, conceptualised by renowned designer Jared Poole;
- One of four houses that shares a 1-acre communal park and a marina berth;
- Timeless interiors incorporating elements of stone, timber and glass, complementing tranquil garden views;
- Sleek, gourmet kitchen with a wall of acclaimed Miele appliances, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwashers and a butler's pantry;
- Elegant, open plan living and dining crowned by ornate chandeliers and 4.1m ceiling;
- All five bedroom sanctuaries are grand in size and appearance with deluxe ensuites and picture windows that frame glorious garden views;
- Opulent master suite with dressing room, sophisticated ensuite with claw foot bath and full-height tiling;
- Media room, rumpus room, executive office plus putting green outdoors;
- Vast alfresco area with BBQ teppanyaki kitchen, wet bar and fireplace plus remote controlled screens;
- Oversized pool trimmed with mature hedging and gardens, views of Q1 and access to outdoor powder room;
- Ducted/zoned air-conditioning, alarm, intercom and ample storage throughout;
- Four car garage, dual carport and secure off-street parking behind a remote gate for 6+ cars.
Occupying a sought-after location, within easy reach of local Sorrento amenities and the upscale shopping, dining and entertainment outlets of Capri on Via Roma and Ferry Road, it's also central to the cultural precinct, HOTA. World-famous Surfers Paradise is only 3.5km away and the residence is close to elite schools, including TSS and St Hilda's. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Roller Door Access