332 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Eddie Wardale Prior to Auction
Contemporary Elegance in a Sought-After Address. Exuding a contemporary elegance and subtle sophistication, all it takes is one step inside this sprawling single level residence to discover a home that shines with supreme quality and style. Every last detail has been expertly attended to during the recent rebuild, including custom oak cabinetry and soaring ceilings, to create a masterpiece befitting of its commanding Monaco St address. Entertaining is effortless with a superb designer kitchen with a stone island bench, quality appliances, butler's pantry, and dual oversized Liebherr wine fridges. A gourmet hub, it overlooks the light, bright open plan living and dining area with gas fireplace and slider doors that deliver a seamless flow onto the terrace. Here, host guests, enjoy the built-in BBQ, swim in the pool or bask in the sunshine while enjoying parkland views.
Another light and bright oasis to enjoy is the spacious and sophisticated north-facing master suite. Trimmed with custom oak cabinetry, it also boasts an oak walk-in robe and a modern ensuite with dual showers and a freestanding bath. Two more large bedroom sanctuaries are fitted with built-in robes and ensuites, plus the home hosts a fourth bathroom with full-height tiling and matte black tapware. Also, explore your options to convert the media room into a fourth bedroom, plus work from home with ease with an executive office with bespoke oak joinery.
- Contemporary single level residence that shines with supreme quality and style;
- 862m2 block with views across to Albert Park;
- Exquisite custom oak joinery, wide hallways and high ceilings throughout;
- Superb designer kitchen with stone island bench, zip tap and quality appliances including induction cooktop, oven, convection microwave oven and plate warmer;
- Dual Liebherr wine fridges near kitchen plus a butler's pantry with Liebherr fridge/freezer and still/sparkling filtered water;
- Open plan living and dining area with gas fireplace and slider doors that deliver a seamless flow outdoors;
- Spacious and sophisticated north-facing master suite with custom oak cabinetry, walk-in robe behind barn doors and a modern ensuite with dual showers and freestanding bath;
- Two more large bedroom sanctuaries, with built-in robes and ensuites;
- Entertaining terrace set out over two levels – one with park views and a built-in BBQ, another with a sunny pool;
- Spacious executive office with full-height glass and bespoke joinery;
- Media room/4th bedroom with custom-built cabinetry and a Liebherr drinks fridge;
- Bathroom with full-height tiling and matte black tapware;
- Triple garage and ample secure off-street parking behind the electric gate;
- Motorised blinds and curtains, Control 4 Home Automation, security and MyAir ducted air-conditioning;
- Laundry with ample storage and Asko appliances.
Perfectly positioned in one of the Gold Coast's most prestigious enclaves, it's less than 10 minutes from exclusive schools TSS and St. Hilda's as well close to cafes and restaurants in nearby Isle of Capri and Chevron Island. Beautiful Broadbeach, with its golden beaches, shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, Pacific Fair and Star Casino, is under 5km from your front door. Arrange your inspection of this contemporary oasis today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available.
Enquire about this property
332 Monaco Street Broadbeach Waters