35 Daimler Drive
Sold by Sam Guo and Julia Kuo Prior to Auction
Mon 12 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
North-Facing Residence with Unique Charm.
Occupying an enviable position just off Main River, this original brick house offers an exciting opportunity to create a grand family home in a central locale.
Facing north on a generous 802m2 block, the solid 1980s construction boasts 29.4m of wide-water frontage with stunning views stretching across the river to the city skyline.
Capitalise on the chance to build a brand-new luxury waterfront residence, or elevate the property's existing olde-world charm with a stylish renovation.
Timber-panel walls and on-trend arched windows add warmth and character across a flowing two-storey floor plan. Cook and relax with a water view in the open-plan kitchen, living and bar space, before reconnecting as a family over meals in the formal dining room.
A spacious office offers the opportunity to work from home, while the waterfront master suite, one of the home's five bedrooms, has a separate sitting room that can be closed off to the rest of the house.
Lounge by the lagoon-style pool by day, and at dusk settle under the partially covered alfresco area to watch the glistening city skyline emerge. Boaties can launch their pride and joy from the private boat ramp to explore Main River and beyond.
- Original brick house on large 802m2 block near Main River
- Wide 29.4m of water frontage with city skyline views
- Character-filled two-storey residence presents potential to renovate or rebuild
- Generous pool with decking plus boat ramp and adjoining boat shed
- Partially covered outdoor areas overlook water and pool
- Open kitchen and living has bar, outdoor access and water views
- Separate formal dining room
- Ground-floor master bedroom has waterfront outlook, walk-in robe and ensuite with oversized shower and double vanity
- Four upper-level bedrooms; two with water views and one with built-in desk
- Separate sitting room has fireplace plus water and pool vista; spacious home office
- Bathroom has built-in bath and separate toilet; additional ground-floor powder room
- Laundry and double garage have storage and outdoor access
- Lush, flat grass areas and established gardens; gated side access
- Abundance of storage throughout
This family-friendly locale is favourable for its laidback lifestyle and proximity to key conveniences. Walk 850m to Gold Coast Turf Club and Southport Racecourse, or take a 6-minute cycle to Sorrento Shopping Village. Isle of Capri can be reached in 6 minutes by car, while a 9-minute drive delivers you to the shopping, dining and nightlife of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise. It is a 7-minute drive to the elite TSS, and 9 minutes to St Hilda's School.
Explore the full potential of this generous holding just off Main River – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.