351 The Panorama
- 3.14 hectares
Sold by Brad Coyne & Jonathon Patton
Sun 7 May
Please contact agent for further details
Discreetly tucked away in Tallai's most sought-after street, this sprawling single-level house offers the ultimate hinterland retreat for a large family with a love of the outdoors.
Holding an elevated, east-facing position atop a picturesque 7.75-acre parcel, the home captures a coastal outlook that extends uninterrupted across lush greenery to the city skyline and Pacific Ocean.
Soaring ceilings amplify the sense of space in the grand entry foyer and throughout the bright and airy interior. Natural stone feature walls and industrial pendant lighting lend the home a rustic charm that complements its rural setting.
A spacious master suite in its own wing offers a private sanctuary away from three additional bedrooms. A study and separate office open up the option to work from home, while a theatre room facilitates family movie nights.
A fireplace injects warmth into a formal lounge, making it the ideal setting from which to recline come winter. Natural light floods the open kitchen, dining and living space, where sliders capture the coastal vistas and connect to a generous wraparound deck.
Wake with the birds to watch the sun rise over the ocean, or dine with friends against a sea of city lights. Children and pets will appreciate a fully-fenced yard with flat grass and a playground, while an expanse of usable land presents the opportunity to install a tennis court.
A double garage and porte cochere provide covered space for four cars, and a large driveway offers an abundance of additional secure parking within the gated property.
- East-facing property with hinterland, ocean and city skyline views
- Spacious single-level house designed for a large family
- 7.75-acres includes usable land with space to install a tennis court
- Peaceful hinterland setting offering proximity to key conveniences
- Expansive wraparound deck with coastal outlook; provision for a spa
- Fully-fenced yard with flat grass and playground
- 3.2m ceilings, natural stone feature walls and pendant lighting throughout
- Grand entrance foyer with bespoke wallpaper
- Light-filled open kitchen, dining and living space with coastal panoramas and outdoor access
- Formal lounge with Eureka double-sided fireplace
- Kitchen has Miele ovens, integrated microwave, four-burner cooktop and rangehood, Bosch dishwasher, 3.2m island, 40mm granite benchtops, double sink and two fridge spaces
- Master bedroom has outdoor access and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, double vanity, private toilet and spa bath with coastal views
- Separate wing hosts three additional bedrooms with built-in robes and outdoor access
- Tiered theatre room has Optoma 4K projector and Optiwerx screen
- Separate study and office both have built-in desks
- Main bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles and built-in bath plus separate toilet and additional sink
- Large laundry has access to external drying
- Double garage plus porte cochere for two additional cars; abundance of additional secure parking
- Gated property with Hikvision intercom and Bosch alarm system
- Solar power system; ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Three water tanks totalling approximately 90,000 litres
Tucked away in the scenic Gold Coast hinterland, Tallai is highly favoured for its peaceful ambience and proximity to city conveniences. Grocery shop at Mudgeeraba Village, or take a short drive to explore greater retail options at Robina Town Centre. Drive 3.5km to spend a day on the green at Tallai Country Golf Club, or reach patrolled sand and surf within 30 minutes. The M1 is close by for easy local travel, and Gold Coast Airport can be reached by car in 30 minutes. The address lies in the catchment for Gilston State School and Robina State High School, and offers proximity to Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School.
Secure this sprawling hinterland escape in Tallai's principal street – contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $4397.06 per year