36 Byfield Court
Sold by Marco De Vincentiis & Nick Lapenna at Auction
Sun 17 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Private Tropical Oasis in Billabirra Park
Nestled among nature in Nerang's tightly-held Billabirra Park estate, this exceptional acreage retreat offers a resort lifestyle with breath-taking hinterland to city views.
A palm-lined horseshoe driveway with porte cochère provides a stately entry to this picturesque and private 6,297m2 estate. Beautifully landscaped gardens cocoon a grand four-level mansion in a symphony of bird song and an eyeful of green from every window.
Architecturally designed, soaring ceilings enhance expansive living and entertaining areas across two luxurious levels. Bedrooms are spacious and spread over three levels, while the level 4 master retreat enjoys use of a quiet office with a private balcony.
Entertain friends and family in your very own resort oasis with a poolside gazebo, infrared sauna and curvaceous pool with sandstone rock feature wall. Pick fresh fruit and vegetables from your very own orchard garden and bask in the serenity of acreage living within 20 minutes of the coastline and city conveniences.
● Private 6,297m2 hinterland haven within Billabirra Park estate
● Spectacular views across the hinterland and a sparkling city skyline
● Tiered landscaped grounds with tropical species, orchard and vegetable gardens
● Grand four-level residence of quality construction and timeless finishes
● Resort-style pool precinct with sandstone rock wall water feature, gazebo and adjoining infrared sauna with shower and seating
● Covered poolside entertaining area with hardwired speaker and sink
● Tiled living room features a traditional wood fireplace and opens to a koi pond
● Formal dining and sitting rooms have high ceilings and open to the veranda
● Kitchen boasts marble benchtops, hardwood timber floorboards, Smeg five-burner gas cooktop, Smeg ovens, a double sink, split-cycle air conditioning and roller blinds
● Generous master bedroom suite enjoys top floor privacy with his and hers walk-in robes and an ensuite with spa bath, double vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles
● A large office enjoys a quiet top-floor position with private balcony
● Two carpeted bedrooms on level 3 have sliding door access to outdoors, built-in robes, ceiling fans, and curtains, and one has an ensuite
● Level three main bathroom and separate powder room
● Carpeted second floor bedroom has an ensuite, walk-in robe, split-cycle air conditioning, and ceiling fan
● Study has sliding door access to a balcony, built-in storage, ceiling fan and curtains
● Functional laundry has built-in storage and access to outdoor drying
● Large garage has space for four cars, a workspace and under-stair storage
● Long horseshoe driveway with porte cochère offers space for off street parking
● Fully-fenced perimeter with gated access on two sides and surround snake fencing
● Zoned ducted air-conditioning, hardwired sound system and 11.88kw solar system
● Exterior sandstone tiling and a tiered backyard with mature and manicured gardens, two vegetable patches, an orchard, koi pond with filter, garden shed, and path leading to the top tier for stunning panoramic views to the city skyline
● Town water and 75,000L across three water tanks
● Automated irrigation system with two controllers, solar and hardwired garden lighting, BioCycle septic system serviced every 12 months
Billabirra Park estate backs onto the Nerang National Forest and Nerang State Park where locals enjoy hiking and mountain bike tracks. Nerang Fair Shopping Centre is closeby for essentials and the M1 is 5 minutes away, opening up the benefits of the Gold Coast and Brisbane. Reach the city and Gold Coast beaches by car in 25 minutes.
Inspection is a must to appreciate the scale and serenity of this prized estate – contact Marco De Vincentiis 0433 112 260 and Nick Lapenna 0410 973 949.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Include this disclaimer as well for properties being sold by action:
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Bush Retreat
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $673 per quarter
- Water Rates - $285 per quarter