36b Bordeaux Parade
Mermaid Waters 4218
Sold By Eddie Wardale and Nicky Cunningham
Tue 5 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Palm Springs Designer Villa
Walk to Pacific Fair, surfing beaches and Broadbeach from this newly-completed villa that raises the bar in a dazzling display of modern architecture, interior design and craftsmanship.
Jayson Pate Design executes the vision for 'Carmel Springs', a two-level residence with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a sunny alfresco area overlooking an inviting plunge pool.
Mature palms, cacti and dry stacked stone evoke Palm Springs cool from the street that carries through inside where a unique curation of finishes and functionality unfolds.
Large black-frame arch windows are an architectural highlight that distinguishes the front and rear facades, while curved elements, custom illuminated basins, pendant lighting and bespoke wallpaper infuse pops of personality.
A curved island bench dressed in textured render, half-round battens and brushed brass achieve a sophisticated tone in the kitchen, while spacious open-plan living and dining integrates seamlessly with the outdoors.
Two generous upper-level bedrooms enjoy two-way access to a memorable main bathroom, a living room and study nook, while a hotel-style master suite with divine ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe can be closed off in its own wing.
- Newly completed Palm Springs-style villa in lifestyle hub
- Short walk to Pacific Fair and 15 minutes to the beach
- Jayson Pate Design, Nathalie Hailey Interiors and Living 4 Landscapes
- Exterior facade features dry stacked stone, aluminium battens, arch windows, and landscaped gardens
- Open-plan main living and dining with large picture window and corner opening sliding doors
- Covered alfresco entertaining area with preparation storage counter and geometric tiles
- Plunge pool with lounge area, irrigated gardens, synthetic grass, and LED lighting
- Kitchen features curved island dressed in microcement, half-round battens and double brushed brass sink; mirrored splashback; integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, combi oven, microwave and rangehood; four-burner induction cooktop, plus butler's pantry
- Ground-floor guest bedroom could also function as a home office; includes built-in robes, feature wall battens, and arch windows
- Guest ensuite features soft blue kit kat tiles, rainwater and hand-held shower heads, floating vanity with custom colour-matched illuminated basin, brushed brass tapware and an arch mirror
- Private master bedroom suite features full height arch windows with pool view, curved wall battens, round wall sconces, walk-in robe with skylight and custom cabinetry
- Master ensuite features textured cement curved walls, curved floating vanity with custom illuminated basins, European tiles, freestanding bath, brushed brass tapware, separate toilet, rainwater and handheld shower heads, pendant lighting
- Two additional upper-level bedrooms with large windows offering city skyline views, built-in robes, ceiling fans, wool-blend carpet and ambient lighting
- Two-way main bathroom features wall-mounted vanity with illuminated basin, sage kit kat tiles, rainwater and hand-held shower heads, and brushed brass tapware
- Upper-level living room and study nook
- Laundry features brushed-brass sink, hanging rail, penny round mosaic splashback, and generous storage
- Stylish open-air drying court features geometric floor tiles and breeze blocks
- Powder room with bespoke wallpaper, alabaster marble globe pendant, brushed brass tapware, wall battens
- Two-car garage with concealed door
- Timber-look flooring, wool-blend carpets, bespoke floor tiles
- Above standard 2.7m ceilings and a dramatic 5.8m void upon entry
- Centrally controlled ducted and zoned air conditioning
- Secure intercom entry gate
- Low-maintenance landscaped gardens with automated irrigation
- Provision to install solar
The property is located within a burgeoning lifestyle hub in Mermaid Waters, favoured for its proximity to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and Broadbeach. Walk to patrolled surf beaches, The Star Casino, and Broadbeach South tram and bus station. Mermaid Waters is known for its family-friendly character with a range of private and public schools within an 8km radius.
Inspect now with Eddie Wardale 0408 881 678 or Nicky and Jason Cunningham 0414 690 063.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: Please note the photos and video provided have been mirrored of Villa A of 36 Bordeaux Parade, Mermaid Waters which has recently sold.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools