38 Jaguar Drive
Sold by Eddie Wardale
Thu 16 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Sprawling Family-Focused Waterfront Haven in a Prized Precinct
Method of sale: Sold Prior to Auction
Marketing campaign: Print, Digital and Local
OFI Attendees: 13
Number of Written Offers: 2
Days on Market: 14
Style, space and comfort unite to create this sprawling, family-focused waterfront haven. Situated in a prized and peaceful blue-chip precinct, a modern kitchen with Miele appliances sits at the heart of this two-level home, while multiple living areas deliver the freedom to enjoy time together or apart. Additionally, the family room and dining area embrace an indoor-outdoor flow, with this full-length alfresco space and protected outdoor kitchen gazing across the calm canal waterways.
Upstairs, three bedrooms await, including a supersized master suite. Appointed with dual robes and a spa ensuite, it also boasts a private balcony, perfect for moments of tranquillity and capturing skyline and hinterland views. Two remaining bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and are serviced by a light-filled main bathroom, with downstairs offering self-contained versatility. A spacious bedroom with a kitchenette, built-in robes, and an ensuite is ideal for teenagers, live-in parents, or guests, plus working from home is made easy with a dedicated office space.
Situated on an 800m2 block, landscaped gardens evoke tranquillity plus recreation awaits in the 10m pool, overlooking wide waterways. Boaties will appreciate the 12m pontoon and proximity to Main River, while boat traffic is minimal thanks to its position near the end of a canal cul-de-sac.
- Expansive waterfront home, offering family-friendly style and comfort across two sprawling levels
- 800m2 block in the prized blue-chip precinct, with 22m water frontage
- Nestled near Main River at the end of a wide, peaceful canal, with minimal boat traffic
- Stylish kitchen with Miele appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and ample storage
- Multiple living areas, including a formal lounge, spacious media room and family room which flows effortlessly onto the waterfront entertaining terrace
- Dining area opens to the rear terrace, overlooking calm canal waterways
- Three upper-level bedrooms, including a sprawling master suite with dual robes, spa ensuite and a private balcony with skyline and hinterland views
- Light, bright main bathroom upstairs, with a separate toilet
- Self-contained and spacious bedroom retreat with kitchenette, built-in robes and ensuite, ideal for teens, live-in parents or guests
- Home office
- Full-length entertaining terrace with weather-protection screens, wraps around to incorporate a protected outdoor kitchen area
- 10m pool trimmed by sunny paved patio, new heating installed
- 12m pontoon with power and water
- Laundry with a powder room
- Secure double carport
- Tinted windows, Crimsafe screens, 15kW solar system
- App-controlled CCTV cameras, ducted air-conditioning
A peaceful and private setting that promises urban convenience, Bundall is ideal to live, work, and play. Stroll to nearby HOTA, Gold Coast Turf Club and Southport Golf Club or take advantage of being 2km from the bustling Chevron Island café precinct. Surfers Paradise beaches, dining, shopping, and entertainment beckon in approx. 3.5km, with elite schools, TSS and St Hilda's awaiting within a 4.5km radius.
Embrace the luxury of space and style in a central location - contact Eddie Wardale on 0408 881 678 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.