38 Kincardine Drive
Benowa Waters 4217
Sold At Auction By Sam Guo and Julia Kuo
Mon 14 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
North to Water Tuscany Inspired Waterfront Home in Prestigious Enclave.
Take advantage of the coastal lifestyle offered by this north-facing waterfront house with city views, nestled within a family-oriented suburb.
The immaculately presented two-level home sits atop a generous 921m2* parcel with 32.1m* of wide water frontage and is being offered to market for the first since being built in 1988, but having undergone a major renovation about 15 years ago.
Multiple living zones provide ample space for a large family, while an inviting kitchen with European appliances welcomes meal preparation to be served in the adjacent dining space. Outdoors is an entertainer's delight with a well-appointed pool and spa that captures all-day sun.
Four bedrooms reside on the upper level, where the master suite offers enticing views from the balcony and a large ensuite with spa bath encourages relaxation.
Situated in a prestigious and centrally located pocket of Benowa, the residence offers a prime opportunity for those looking to embrace a waterfront lifestyle in proximity to major amenities.
- North-facing waterfront house in prestigious Benowa Waters
- Extensive water views and glimpses of the city skyline
- 921m2* allotment with 32.1m* of wide water frontage
- Architect-designed, two-level home in quiet cul-de-sac
- Double brick downstairs and thick suspended slab between floors to eliminate sound
- Tightly held by the same owners for 35 years
- Major renovations undertaken 15 years ago
- Functional floor plan to suit a family lifestyle
- North-facing 10 x 5m pool and spa
- Tiled outdoor entertaining area part covered and uncovered
- Red cedar summerhouse with bifold doors on two sides; wood fireplace; timber vaulted ceiling
- Large water feature by pool
- Timber shutters throughout
- Open dining and living area with cedar bifold doors that open to alfresco; bay window area
- U-shaped kitchen with Miele oven, microwave, four-burner electric stove, rangehood and dishwasher; granite stone benchtops; servery widow to alfresco
- Formal lounge with elevated area floor; granite wood fireplace
- Master suite on level one with north-facing balcony, tea/coffee counter, walk-in robe and fully tiled ensuite with spa bath, shower, dual vanity with granite stone top, toilet
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Fifth bedroom can be converted into an office on ground floor with built-in cabinetry, cedar bifold doors that open to front courtyard
- Two fully tiled bathrooms, one on ground floor with separate toilet and one on level one with shower, stone vanity, built-in bath and toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Double lock-up garage with storage cupboards; room to add a carport
- Deltacom intercom and full back-to-base option security system with cameras
- Solar system
- Under-stair storage
- Ducted Panasonic air-conditioning upstairs; ceiling fans
- Manicured gardens with irrigation system; fully fenced flat lawn area
Positioned along a quiet cul-de-sac in the community of Benowa Waters, the property is in a favoured central location in proximity to popular amenities, including Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre at 1.8km and Bruce Park, 2.1km away. Enjoy a walk at the Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens, 2.2km away, or travel further afield to patrolled sand and surf at Surfers Paradise within 6.3km. The vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment precinct of Broadbeach is 8.1km. The address offers easy access to elite schools The Southport School, St Hilda's School and Emmanuel College, and sits in the catchment for Benowa State School and Benowa State High School.
Take advantage of this immaculate property, presenting to market for the first time in 35 years – contact Sam Guo on 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo on 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.