38 Wistaria Avenue
Sold By Sam Guo & Julian Rivas
Mon 15 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Impressive investment. TSS Entry Level Property.
- Great opportunity for investors, renovators and developers
- Located in TSS precinct
- Build your dream home with skyline views
This secluded canal frontage home with uninterrupted views to the Surfers Paradise skyline boasts a premium location close to both TSS (The Southport School) secondary and TSS pre-school, public transport, Southport Park Shopping Centre, Ferry Road markets and all community facilities. Excellent restaurants, cafes and bars are also all conveniently close by with the sparkling Gold Coast beaches just a short drive from home. Attracting an impressive rental return, it is a treasure trove for the renovator and a wise addition to the investor's portfolio.
Timber floors shine in expansive open plan family living and dining and the adjacent sunny kitchen where air conditioning and a fan cater to comfort. There's also a second living area offering multi-purpose applications. Carpeted and air-conditioned, the large master bedroom with recently renovated ensuite has sliding doors to an undercover verandah combining with a paved open-air patio to offer all weather entertaining and recreation venues. Two further bedrooms also have built-in robes and share a second spacious fully tiled bathroom, also stylishly refurbished.
- Single level home on 600m2 in quiet Southport enclave. Impressive rental returns. Excellent renovation potential
- Rental return estimated $840-880 per week
- Close to public transport, major shopping plus professional and medical services. Just a 10 minute drive to the beach
- Private streetscape. Sliding gate entry. Tandem carport & generous extra off street parking
- Adjacent bright white kitchen. Tiled splashbacks, abundant cabinetry, cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- 2nd spacious timber-floored living zone or versatile multi-purpose area
- Carpeted air-conditioned master bedroom. Built-in robes and renovated ensuite. Sliding door access to covered verandah
- 2 further bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, carpet and fans
- Stylish renovated fully tiled family bathroom. Bath and overhead shower
- Garden-side paved al fresco patio plus undercover entertaining and recreation areas. Low maintenance gardens.
In close proximity to internationally regarded TSS, TSS pre-school, Southport Park shopping centre, Ferry Road markets and myriad community services, this property boasts a conveniently located address in a highly desirable, scenic, financially appreciating Southport setting.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools